Diablo® III

archon wiz help

how can i improve my gear as an archon wiz? i wana hit 400k dps
Reply Quote
Use these skills: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bmOYSj!gYW!ccZYZa. That's +30-50% damage right there, when you put a Buriza + Star of Azkaranth with Freeze on your scoundrel to proc Cold Blooded.

Get a Mempo with CC. They're pretty cheap these days, at a 90m entry price. Tal's helm with nice rolls is a slightly cheaper alternative, but with the cost differences as low as they are now, I feel like the Mempo is the better deal.

Ditch the ICs for a pair of Zuni boots for the +8% damage bonus. Look for 190 Int, and either 180+ Vit or 70+ AR. The EHP loss is more than made up for by the Mempo.

Zuni boots come with MS, allowing you to drop the Lacuni's for some crafted bracers. Look for 5+ CC, 280+ Int and either Vit, AR or Armor.

Now you also have 3 Zuni pieces, and you can afford to either switch your Marrow to a Tal's or your Pox to a rare. 3-Zuni is totally viable too, though, so you can stick with that as well. Personal preference.

A single Int roll on Inna's pants is kind of a waste. You can roll 70+ Vit and 70+ Int.

Get 150+ Int on your Witching Hour. Less (or even no) Vit would be OK, with all the EHP buffs the rest of my suggestions get you.

And as always: if you want damage, your weapon is where to look. It doesn't seem too bad compared to some of your other pieces though, so YMMV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)