Diablo® III

Patch 2.0, RoS and my story

01/27/2014 02:42 PMPosted by KingBenjamin
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KingBenjamin-1485/hero/39738904

KingBJ

I think it is the best name in the server. very deceiving.

As for my winning giveaway barb, I passed on to another person who wanted to try a barb. He was so excited.
Reply Quote
Have you even played on the PTR yet?

-dolynick
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 02:54 PMPosted by dolynick
Have you even played on the PTR yet?

-dolynick

"He played for five minutes and didn't like it" :-)
Reply Quote
Yes, I got dolynick finally post here. Woot.

I played ptr for two hours.
Reply Quote
lol
yoda
you're a weird dude. i don't think gaming is for you. try running. level up in real life.
i just pr'd my half marathon on thursday and im racing this sunday in the miami marathon. maybe you'll enjoy running more :P what you put in, is what you get out of it.
Reply Quote
@yodatoy

Join me and we'll do RoS. Hope to pick up and use our loot drops.
Edited by MOBAjobg#6966 on 1/27/2014 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2014 11:33 AMPosted by nitrocan
1. AH closure announcement.....emotion: great idea.
2. Loot 2.0 and RoS announcement....emotion: awesome.
3. Playing the PTR....emotion: holy sh!t this game sucks @$$ from a straw lol

lol +1

i understand part of the no-trading thing now, but I think it would be really nice if they made lvl68 gear and under non-boa

to me this would allow you to give your friends who semi-decent gear to take a run at act 5. This to me seems ideal for all the people who are skeptical like myself and are gonna let ros be out for a couple of months before buying it
Reply Quote
lol
yoda
you're a weird dude. i don't think gaming is for you. try running. level up in real life.
i just pr'd my half marathon on thursday and im racing this sunday in the miami marathon. maybe you'll enjoy running more :P what you put in, is what you get out of it.

Yeah, I'm a wanna be gamer. D3 was good. It got my mind off the real world stress. Just watch mobs and elites explode from my cm wiz...so satisfying....

But it has become so repetitive since the announcement of ah closure and RoS. How the heck you can run crypt over and over again just to lvl up to 1000? You guys are just incredible IMO.

I was hoping that there were more positive support of RoS from gg players but from what I have read so far, it looks gloomy.
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 07:17 PMPosted by yodatoy
But it has become so repetitive since the announcement of ah closure and RoS. How the heck you can run crypt over and over again just to lvl up to 1000? You guys are just incredible IMO.

I don't understand how those people can do that too. And I even know some who did that actually have a family like wife and kids. Makes me wonder how they balance that.

01/27/2014 07:17 PMPosted by yodatoy
I was hoping that there were more positive support of RoS from gg players but from what I have read so far, it looks gloomy.

I think more importantly we should just try RoS when it comes out, with an open mind. Some MVPs and Beta Testers are fighting hard with the devs to fine tune the game. I wouldn't say I like everything that I hear now, but my $ is locked in, because I believe based on what is coming up, it will keep me occupied for another 100 hours at least. 100 hours of entertainment for $100, sounds like a good buy to me. Not to mention there might be another wave of forum activities following that.
Reply Quote
Botakzang, you are a wise man!
The best answer I have read so far.

RoS coming out on 3/25? =)

Nice perspective...100hours of playing for $100...$1 per hour....hmmm....not bad....
Reply Quote
View profile
it's only $40..even better deal. plus the game will really be crud without ros.
Reply Quote
The amount of times I have reported you for being a whiny cumsock is getting beyond ridiculous, i thought you would have been permanently banned by now so you can get on with your life and not worry about d3 so much.
Edited by YORI#1558 on 1/27/2014 9:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 09:14 PMPosted by ChangBooster

$100 for me coz mine's a CE.
Reply Quote
Do what you like. Don't do what you don't like.

I don't get what the big dilemma is.
Reply Quote
Don't hold back YORI!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2014 11:52 PMPosted by BotakZhang
01/27/2014 09:14 PMPosted by ChangBooster

$100 for me coz mine's a CE.

*and you don't live in the US. My CE was $60. :)
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 05:35 AMPosted by Aphraell
Don't hold back YORI!

He's from Australia?
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 06:20 AMPosted by yodatoy
01/28/2014 05:35 AMPosted by Aphraell
Don't hold back YORI!

He's from Australia?

Yeah I think so? Why?
Reply Quote
View profile
as far as i know amos, yori and aph are aussie wizards who post on the forums are there any others who are nice and warm while i froze outside in some wonderful north american east coast weather today?
Reply Quote
I think aussies are super nice or super mean.

Some of the aussies I can think of:
Aphraell, Yori, Ryoka, Amos (I don't see him anymore).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]