Diablo® III

I'll Set You Up!

I hear many people always complain about not being able to play on Mp10 or play it efficiently due to either the low budgets or the lack of knowledge about gears and always find themselves stuck in lower MP's.

Well considered that solved, with a budget of 10-50 million gold i can build you an MP10 set which lets you farm and run it effectively.

With this budget, i'll make you a set that will let you farm solo, run with a group, or even crypts and ubers.

I can also make higher budget sets for people with more money because sometimes even with a lot of gold, if you lack the knowledge on gearing, it'd cost you billions of gold and you'd still end up nowhere.

I'm specialized in Wizards, Demon Hunters, and Monks. All my heroes were on top ladders back in my Asia account, so count on the fact that i know what i'm doing and will make the most of your gold.

*******I will not make a set based on real money, if you're willing to spend that much then convert it to gold.

So add me up CarpeDiem#1322 and get your set today.
Edited by CarpeDiem#1322 on 1/24/2014 9:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey CarpeDiem,

I have just recently returned to D3 after a pretty long break, and before my break I was playing strictly HC. I am back on SC now and I am finally learning to play a monk and really enjoying it (I mostly play DH)

I just want to say that your monk is AMAZING. I bet its so much fun to play. I was hoping you could give me some tips on how to improve my new monk, I do alright in MP10 but I still die occasionally to tough elite packs, I would like to improve my efficiency and I really would like to be able to solo ubers.

I have around 70m to spend on upgrades, if that will get my anywhere im not sure. But I will make sure to add you later today and hopefully we can talk.

Link to my monk:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/FlaX-1693/hero/18583982

Thanks man!
Edited by FlaX#1693 on 1/24/2014 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah of course, just add me and i'll take a look at your monk and we'll work on it together. And 70 million is plenty for an efficient MP10 set.
Reply Quote
Added you, need a ~50mil set for my archon wiz. Just starting him out. :) Sif#1188
Reply Quote
01/25/2014 12:54 AMPosted by Sif
Added you, need a ~50mil set for my archon wiz. Just starting him out. :) Sif#1188

Sure thing, I'll be on later tonight and we'll discuss it further :)
Reply Quote
Bump for success. Gave 60mill and about two hours later, had a set waiting for me that lets me clear mp10 pretty fast without dying. Very nice, explained everything about the set/build, from why he had selected certain items in each slot, to why X ability is recommended for the build.
Would recommend!
Reply Quote
For those who added me i did not receive a friend request probably due to my friend list being full, i have removed some inactive people today so there should be more rooms.

Add me and get your new set today ^^
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say thanks again for helping me with my new set. It is absolutely incredible what you were able to do with 50m. Taking me through some MP10 runs to show me how to do things was the cherry on top. I will definitely be coming back to you with any future set needs!
Reply Quote
I'm interested in this, if you're still doing it, I have 50-60mil ATM and am looking to boost my Wizard, however I will say this, I am pretty happy with my currest Skill Setup so if there's a way to build an MP10 set without having to change it much I'd prefer that (Tried the CM wiz and it just wasn't really my playstyle) add me/let me know?
Reply Quote
01/26/2014 12:01 PMPosted by Kishin88
I'm interested in this, if you're still doing it, I have 50-60mil ATM and am looking to boost my Wizard, however I will say this, I am pretty happy with my currest Skill Setup so if there's a way to build an MP10 set without having to change it much I'd prefer that (Tried the CM wiz and it just wasn't really my playstyle) add me/let me know?

That's an interesting build, it might be a bit of a challenge but sure i'm up for it. I would suggest Archon but then i guess you'd probably already tried that too. But let's take a look at it and see what we can come up with. ^^
Reply Quote
Ok I'm down to try this, But need a week to get my gold built back up. I'll be back when done if it's still going on :)

P S
Awesome that you're willing to help the community like this
Reply Quote
01/26/2014 12:40 PMPosted by CarpeDiem
That's an interesting build, it might be a bit of a challenge but sure i'm up for it. I would suggest Archon but then i guess you'd probably already tried that too. But let's take a look at it and see what we can come up with. ^^

Actually, I do use Archon, sorry, my build was messed up from helping a friend with some stuff and I guess I forgot to change it back before logging off, lol.
Reply Quote
Highly recommended! Got my Monk geared today and i'm over the moon. Thanks again you made my day, week and month :-)
Reply Quote
Hi, are you able to set up the gear in NA server? I'm really need the help. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hey man.. I just added you! I want to gear my wiz and my witch doctor :)
Reply Quote
So apparently this service have gotten populated a little more than i expected, which is good because i want to try to help out as many players as i possibly could. Also I would like to thank those who tipped me generously for their results ^_^

Due to the growing number of requests, I've decided to create a waiting list to put everyone in proper order so you can keep track of my progress and i will let you know as soon as your number is up.

So here is the list

1. Nickademus - Demon Hunter [150 million] Finished
2. Lumpy - CM Wizard [90 million] Finished
3. Sif - CM Wizard [50 million] Finished
4. Xilent - Monk [????] Finished
5. Drake - CM Wizard [50 million] Finished
6. Crumbik - Demon Hunter [50 million] Finished
7. Sailuv - Monk [50 - ???] Finished
8. Galois - Monk [90 million]
9. Starbolt - Witch Doctor [150 million] Finished
10. Darthnatticus - Archon [75-125 million] Finished
11. Twytch - Barbarian [50 million] Finished
12. Wallum - Witch Doctor [20 million]
14. Mozot - Demon Hunter [100 million] Finished
15. Starbolt - Wizard [150 million] Finished
16. Rhino - Monk [23 million] Finished
17. Darksupport - Barb Demon Hunter or Wizard [500 million]
18. ZeroS - Wizard [100 million]
19. Killka - Monk [150 million] Finished
20. Ashenblade - Monk (Zdps) [200 million]
21. SnakeMx - Monk [???] Finished
22. Korkscrew - Monk [67 million] Finished
23. Chelsis - Wizard (Frost AoE) [50 million]
24. Survivor - WW Barb [100 million]
25. NeoBRC - Monk [Flexible]
26. Atlasa - ????? [200 million]
27. DragnDrop - Monk [50 million]
28. FishFong - Monk [50 million]
29. Iamthelolrus - Demon Hunter [150 million]
30. Placement - Mage [Slowly get the gold]
31. Twytch - DH or Monk [????]
32. Zambro - Monk [150 million]
33. Necromorph - A Set [????] Finished
34. Galani - Demon Hunter [12 million]
35. Prelude - Wizard [150 million]
36. Snakemix - Barbarian [????]
37. Xzanle - Monk [100 mil]
38. Maximus - Wizard (CM/WW) [100 mil]

If you don't see your name on here that is because either you haven't contacted me in game or I haven't received a friend request from you. It is really hard to keep track of who's who when i log on with 11 requests every time including powerleveling and i delete inactive people and one-time clients everyday so it is your responsibility to send me a message.

******* To the 2 persons who requested each a 2 billion gold set which did not work out due to trusting issues, i am sorry but unfortunately, and i want to put this out to all of you, it is the only way i can make this work since i do it for free. Your gold is safe with me, we have a great thing going on here i do not wish to destroy it over 2 billion gold, or any amount.

I'll be online today, don't hesitate to ask any questions! (>^___^)>
Edited by CarpeDiem#1322 on 2/7/2014 1:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Can you add me to the list? Galois#1476, 90 million, monk. Have a few pieces already that might work.
Edited by Galois#1476 on 1/27/2014 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Can you add me on the list? Starbolt#1207, 150m witch doctor. Have a few pieces already that might work :)
Edited by Starbolt#1207 on 1/27/2014 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Updated the list
Reply Quote
Built my DH for me with a 150m budget, definitely trustworthy and has plenty of knowledge to build some great sets. Super satisfied with the whole experience
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]