Diablo® III

I'll Set You Up!

Ok Add me to the list please, looking to gear my archon wizard budget of 75-125mil

I'll send a friend req shortly
Reply Quote
Please add me as well. Barbarian for 50m.
Reply Quote
i need a wd build i have roughly 20mil to spend on it
Reply Quote
List updated. Will have at least 2-3 done by tomorrow, maybe 4, make sure you're online when your number is up. My time zone is Central pacific and i'll be on most of the day tomorrow starting from 2pm

Also gonna be doing a gold-raiser (haha) from any amount of tip i may receive from you guys i will put that towards building a grand set to give away. I'm thinking around 200-400 million gold set for any class. You can post here to be added to the drawings. (please do not add me for this)
Edited by CarpeDiem#1322 on 1/28/2014 12:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
Very much recommended! Got my wizard set last night and have been playing with it some in my free time and I'm lovin it. Great service, I appreciate that you're doing this for us gearing challenged players It's a real help
Reply Quote
Glad you like it Lumpy and i haven't heard from your friend.

*****Number 3 through 5 are finished, i will be working on #6 and #7 later today. Make sure you are online in a few hours.

And unfortunately i have to say this again, i do make high end budget sets, i've done a couple of them back in Asia and there were never any trusting issues. However, if you want a set whether it's 10 million gold or 10 billion, I'm making it at your own resources and no you cannot pay me to use my own gold, and i dont expect any payments for any of this for it was designed to help under geared players with low budgets or ones who lack knowledge about gears and prices. Please do not request a 3 billion gold set (you know who you are) if you're not willing to send it to me.
Edited by CarpeDiem#1322 on 1/28/2014 2:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeliant#1129 please add my DH - budget 200 million. I have a few decent pieces from self found weapon, offhand and helm.

Also looking for power level on monk 23.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
Is there anyone one that's willing to help me power level my DH to level 60? I just downloaded this game 3 days ago and i got her up to level 40 but i'm too lazy to go the rest haha
Reply Quote
Please add me :)
mozot#1313 demon hunter, 100m
Reply Quote
List updated ^__^
Reply Quote
Please add my Wizard - 150M - Starbolt#1207
Reply Quote
Hey you told me to post here i got a monk 23m just need some upgrading cant solo or do high damage
Reply Quote
List updated
Reply Quote
Me maybe got a dh a barb and wiz, got about 500mil, PM me if you want,
Reply Quote
Wiz 100m budget Thanks!
Reply Quote
Need help with monk, budget is 150 m. Sent request in game.
Reply Quote
ZDS Monk Budget 200 Mil can add if needed. Have weapons already
Reply Quote
Adding you, need some help on gearing my Monk and if possible to make better my Barb gear
Reply Quote
List updated again.

And you can only request one set at a time.
Reply Quote
List updated.

If your number is up please contact me in game. I usually take 2-3 sets at a time so if you're in the next 3 come see me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]