Diablo® III

Cheap gear to take to ROS usable at 70

02/01/2014 11:32 PMPosted by highq
sadly, no. archon teleport has it's own separate cooldown.

meh blizz.., thanks for the info.

02/01/2014 08:14 PMPosted by Blade
I ave bought couple of unity ring with loh, socket and cc only.

all unity rings have 4.5cc n loh, I sold one with os(drop from crypt runs) for ~1-1.5mil couple of days ago. :)

also updated my mystic/ros tips: http://tinyurl.com/MROSTIPS
(but #9 should be - any cheap weapon with ...)
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 2/2/2014 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
anyone got nice d3v ammy ready for mystic? let me know if u have one for sale, thanks.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 03:05 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
02/01/2014 08:14 PMPosted by Blade
I ave bought couple of unity ring with loh, socket and cc only.

all unity rings have 4.5cc n loh

What a nice :p

02/02/2014 03:05 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
also updated my mystic/ros tips: http://tinyurl.com/MROSTIPS
(but #9 should be - any cheap weapon with ...)

Really nice tips! I got in on this a bit late.. saw several trifecta rings with an OS early on when RoS was first announced and a lot of people were QQing and selling off their gear immediately. Since then I haven't really looked at anything and yeah... missed a lot of good buys :(

I still have a lot of my give away crap from months ago that I should probably just vendor considering I got a lot of them on the default opening bidding price (eg. Nat's Reflection for 4k gold.. still good for cheapo CM/WW builds).

Question.. what are the current max main stat rolls on rings and amulets? Will re-rolling an unwanted affix to an OS give you more stat points from a gem?
Reply Quote
I might have to start flipping my extra rings I bought to enchant for ROS(sorry Wired). I have collected 30+ of various combo's.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 08:34 PMPosted by Aphraell
I might have to start flipping my extra rings I bought to enchant for ROS(sorry Wired). I have collected 30+ of various combo's.

do u have any really nice ring for sale? cos im still looking to upgrade my ammy/rings for ros..
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11423782798
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 08:27 PMPosted by MrDuMa
Really nice tips! I got in on this a bit late.. saw several trifecta rings with an OS early on when RoS was first announced and a lot of people were QQing and selling off their gear immediately. Since then I haven't really looked at anything and yeah... missed a lot of good buys :(

heh ty, unlike most ppl im still upgrading atm. :) but im only going for items that's going be useful in ros ofc.

sold my last two items(chest/gloves) yesterday, so I don't mind spending the gold from my d3v archon on godly ros ready ammy/rings.
Reply Quote
Most likely, I'll be going into RoS with average gear. Trifecta rings with an OS and a couple of extra slots for re-rolling are getting a little pricey, especially ones with decent IAS, CC or CD.

I'll keep looking though. Not much more I can really do.
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 03:21 AMPosted by MrDuMa
Most likely, I'll be going into RoS with average gear. Trifecta rings with an OS and a couple of extra slots for re-rolling are getting a little pricey, especially ones with decent IAS, CC or CD.

not sure bout trifecta with os but good quad rings(dmg/ias/cc/cd) with os were never common or cheap.
spoke to the owner of this ring few days ago but he wanted ~22bil for his ring.. ><
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/42219531

try to get cheaper items early, i.e. chant wand, puzzle ring, etc. puzzle ring was ~3-5mil on ah just few days ago, but looks like someone's trying to flip em cos cheapest on ah is ~18mil now.
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 12:42 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
do u have any really nice ring for sale? cos im still looking to upgrade my ammy/rings for ros..

Wearing my best probably. Hard to find that perfect or close to perfect roll.
Reply Quote
spoke to the owner of this ring few days ago but he wanted ~22bil for his ring.. ><

lol
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 03:38 AMPosted by Aphraell
Wearing my best probably. Hard to find that perfect or close to perfect roll.

nice rings, I'd be def interested in saracen's testimony if it had another ~10cd..

unfortunately perfect quad ring with os doesn't exist(at least not on us server). my friend's ring was ~top3-5 rings on us server last time I checked d3progress. but he doesn't wanna sell. :(
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Strawberry-1507/hero/31353214
Reply Quote

lol

I really think one of richer wiz(maybe jaetch/boozer/peterbiz?) should pm him n try to buy his ring for 10-15bil etc. cos we can't let some barb take godly d3v ring to ros. ><
just tell him that ring will be useless in ros etc, good thing is I'm 95% sure that barb doesn't even know that he can get 499primary stat through mystic, cos when I pinged him my friend's ring, he said too bad its vit.. lol
Reply Quote
oo just got great idea, im gonna try to get mysticglow to swap his antique mettle for that barb's ring.. lol ';..;'
Reply Quote
Anyone know, would a high ave dam Triumvirate with 8.5cc and 10 apoc be useful in ROS?
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 06:34 AMPosted by Szythyxs11
Anyone know, would a high ave dam Triumvirate with 8.5cc and 10 apoc be useful in ROS?

imo no, cos u can't get apoc trium with os. :)
not sure if apoc offhand will be useful in ros but if u want one with apoc then the oculus with os is probably best bet.
Reply Quote
How about Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare? I bought one cheap a long time ago with the following stats:

285 Avg dmg
200 Int
180 Vit
9.5 cc
10 Apoc
OS
-5 meteor cost

I was actually attracted to it by the -5 meteor, Vit and OS.
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 11:23 AMPosted by mou
  • Chant's Will, 49%dam, 1.65 attacks/second, socket

• What is meant by 49%dam? Can you post a screenshot of what this kind of weapon looks like?
    Edited by Maddhawk#1874 on 2/3/2014 8:36 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    02/03/2014 08:36 PMPosted by Maddhawk
    What is meant by 49%dam? Can you post a screenshot of what this kind of weapon looks like?

Look at the wand on my male wiz. The 49% damage is under the fire damage roll.
    Reply Quote
    02/03/2014 08:20 PMPosted by BotakZhang
    How about Tal Rasha's Unwavering Glare? I bought one cheap a long time ago with the following stats:

285 Avg dmg
    200 Int
    180 Vit
    9.5 cc
    10 Apoc
    OS
    -5 meteor cost
    I was actually attracted to it by the -5 meteor, Vit and OS.

that's definetely a solid one, especially if you're planning to somehow include meteors in your build. nearly max on any rolls, will compete nicely with l70 gear at least until you find some kickrarxe source. AFAIK, INT on the sources reroll a bit higher than standard (upto ~400 on legacy legs), so reroll INT as much as you can and boost it with INT gem in the socket. This way you'll get at least 600 int from the source, which is quite a lot (nearly max anyway). 180vit is just for a bonus.

on typical RoS legendary sources (apart from special ability, if it has one) you find avg damage (about 350 range), and then you have to select 3 from 4: INT, VIT, CC, APOC. gotta left one. Theres fifth "primary" skill bonus, but i've seen that you can't reroll it. And then, of course, 2 secondarys. So, apart from slihgtly less averge damage, you're already won least 180 vit (because you really don't want to left off apoc/cc).
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]