Diablo® III

Why is Nubtro or Euberjagger not MVPs??

01/30/2014 02:53 PMPosted by xxxkan
@Argos

Where is Death!?

Hmmmmm... I'm confused. Is Death and Phantom the same person? I haven't seen Death lately, but I've seen this scrub named Phantom pretending to be Death. I like him! He called you a scrub! He called Ben and SF his followers!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, that's just peachy! BUT, I can't recommend him as an MVP. Come on, would you taken advice from someone that doesn't know who they are? For all I know he could be Justin Bieber, next thing you know he'll be egging your house. Sorry xxxkan, he's out too.
Reply Quote
Why is inner turmoil not MVP ! 0_o
Reply Quote
Argos you incorrect fool, I have 3 characters not named henry. So put that in your pipe and smoke it =P. Anyway the hate =(
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 04:55 PMPosted by Boozor
Why is inner turmoil not MVP ! 0_o

Innerturmoil???? Nah..... Too nice a guy. He wants to answer all your gearing questions in detail, repeating the same all crap over and over again, instead of cutting and pasting one answer that would fit all. See below.

Question:
Hey InterTurmoil can you explain the breakpoints again?

Answer (feel free to copy and paste).
Look here Dumba**. For the hundredth time, this has been address in every other post. Read two posts, any two post. Chances are one of them addresses your question. Now go get rid of that .23 EF.

If he does that enough times, they will not ask again and would free him up to do more MVP stuff, like troll and post worthless information that has nothing to do with Diablo 3, but entertain us, the regulars.

Unfortunately he can't help himself and will revert trying to helping others, thus nullifying as an MVP. And really, shouldn't a Barbarian be rude?
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 04:59 PMPosted by henry
Argos you incorrect fool, I have 3 characters not named henry. So put that in your pipe and smoke it =P. Anyway the hate =(

I apologize for my oversight Henry, but let's face it, you couldn't have 2 barbarians with the same name. and could name a girl Wizard Henry. That's not what I would call name diversity. Nope, not an MVP.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 05:43 PMPosted by Planet
01/30/2014 04:59 PMPosted by henry

Jeb, Sarah, Eva and Mina - that's 4, Argos you really should add in that Henry can't count.

Planet #6460 - Former Diablo III Barbarian Class MVP

"My name is - insert_battletag_here -, king of kings
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

shhhhhh......I even looked at my profile to make sure I had the right amount.....well forget me as MVP, can't even count. I'm out
Reply Quote
Dam..!!! I was hoping for more troll responses..

No dice .. GO FISH !

Thanks guy !!

Just my 2cents though but there are a lot of guys I who should be MVPs but aren't..

Ueberjagger's case - If they make him an MVP then scrubs and MVPs will have their hands full arguing with him..

Nubtro's case - The Blues and Devs might have to actually show real DATA and STATS to prove him wrong and they don't want to give that up.. so he's out.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 05:33 PMPosted by Argos
Innerturmoil???? Nah..... Too nice a guy. He wants to answer all your gearing questions in detail, repeating the same all crap over and over again, instead of cutting and pasting one answer that would fit all. See below.

even my patience has limits :-P
its taking some restraint sometimes when i see Person#1
ask.. what can i do to improve my barb? Ive read the sticky but im stuck on MP 3.
*check profile*
*see that they have no crit chance on gear cept maybe 1 piece, and no IAS, and low health and dmg, no lifesteal or life on hit*

*eye twitches a bit*
*raging yelling ensues with alot of cussing about "how the FUHH did you read the sticky and threads therin and still wonder why your deaths are numerous and damage is nonexsistence!"

*calmly reply and point out about 1/4 the flaws and tell them to come back when they have taken care of that much*

*walks away and cuss some more*
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 05:56 PMPosted by BlackVenom
Dam..!!! I was hoping for more troll responses..

No dice .. GO FISH !

Thanks guy !!

Just my 2cents though but there are a lot of guys I who should be MVPs but aren't..

Ueberjagger's case - If they make him an MVP then scrubs and MVPs will have their hands full arguing with him..

Nubtro's case - The Blues and Devs might have to actually show real DATA and STATS to prove him wrong and they don't want to give that up.. so he's out.

BlackVenom, sorry for high jacking your thread, but I'm pretty sure Nubtro doesn't want it, he's more of a theorist. As for Euberjagger, I'm sure he would make a good one although I don't know how they pick an MVP. It took them 2 years to get us Planet, so I don't know the process. There are plenty of capable ones in this forum, including all the ones I previously bashed.
Edited by Argos#1307 on 1/30/2014 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 06:37 PMPosted by Argos
but I'm pretty sure Nubtro doesn't want it, he's more of a theorist.

^This

The only time he wanted it was when Blizz gave Beta test to all the MVPs, but after he got one he didn't bother anymore.
Reply Quote
@Argos - NO worries.. I main a DH. I am just trolling a Barb channel.. sorry. I play Barb or Monk once is a while.

I am checking in to Barb forum now to see how everyone is looking forward to RoS with their " new " barbs..
Reply Quote
Why isn't Chuck Norris MVP?
Reply Quote
@Planet
I see what you did there. Nice!

@VocaloidNyan
Comments like that is why you'll never be an MVP. But on a more pleasant note, thank you for gracing us with your presence. It's always a pleasure to have a csrub DH visit our forum.
Reply Quote
Whats abouts Argos?
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 04:24 AMPosted by demonknight
Whats abouts Argos?

He's a preak! He's a terrible Diablo player. He has a short temper. He's OLD and still playing video games. He's such a LOSER!!!! And when he doesn't know the answer he makes stuff up. He likes to call it "guestimating".
So I think he'll make a perfect MVP.
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Argos
Comments like that is why you'll never be an MVP. But on a more pleasant note, thank you for gracing us with your presence. It's always a pleasure to have a csrub DH visit our forum.

Why do I need MvP status? I break more rules than anyone in here probably.
Reply Quote
Why do I need MvP status? I break more rules than anyone in here probably.[/quote]

Um, you'll never best manners record for bans I don't think....
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 08:08 AMPosted by RagingKoala
Um, you'll never best manners record for bans I don't think....

Just wondering...

(>^^)> & *slap* vs. Bannned

Who would win in a deathmach? Prison rules apply.

"All you gotta do is put a line below your comment and now you are MVP. Come on!"
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 1/31/2014 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]