Diablo® III

API Key Update

(Locked)

Battle.net Developer
Hey guys!

We’re in the process of revamping our key system in order to alleviate certain problems it causes for our APIs. We’re also working on improvements for APIs and corresponding documentation. The full list of changes will be disclosed at a later time.

In the meantime, we are adjusting the anonymous limit to be the same as the registered key limit on all three community APIs. This means that keys are no longer a requirement. Everyone that doesn’t currently have a key or is in the key queue no longer needs one. All previously issued keys will still work, and you should be able to continue using them without any problems. Should you run into complications with previously issued keys, feel free to send us a message.

We have a lot of features planned for our APIs in the coming year. Keep sending us your feedback, questions and ideas!
Sounds great! For me (running fansite www.diablo3x.dk) this is very exciting.

Can you say a bit more about the features you have planned? :)

Thanks a lot.
80 Human Priest
hi guys was wondering if any one has rough idea on how long it takes to respond to tech support tickets
when will API will be updated to 2.0.1 patch?
Hi Peratryn, I'd really like to know if you're planning to add achievement data to the D3 API features? Do you expect an API to be available for Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm when or soon after those games are released?
Edited by skt#1884 on 3/9/2014 4:01 AM PDT
03/03/2014 05:38 AMPosted by bankeris
when will API will be updated to 2.0.1 patch?

This. Looking forward to some new information regarding the API changes ;)
same here :D
so.. is 2014 the year of Achievements in API?
We need to know if there is a date for updating the api
I can't wait to see the new api version!!
Please Peratryn, do you know when are they gonna release the new api version?
Yes, please let us know ! ^^
I am also awaiting the new API for my site.

Thanks,
+1 !

It's very important for my site too !

Please update a first "light" version of the new api quickly please, it's very important for us !

Thanks for your works !

Matthieu
and I add to my previous message.

Would it be possible to have more current statistics (paragon level, monsters & elites kills) other diablo 2.xx statistics ? :

- gold collected
- Nephalem Rifts a bounties completed
- rift keystones & Blood Shards collected
- exact numer of paragon xp of the account (for have a more accurate number of the paragon level of the account)
- monsters & elites kills for each difficulty level

Thanks again,

Matthieu
Edited by TortueAgile#2790 on 3/29/2014 3:49 PM PDT
Also, it would be very nice to get the min/max range of each properties in items data (i.e the equivalent of pressing Ctrl on the item in game) !
Yea agree with TortueAgile, that would be sooo epic.

Please Blizzard release this asap, we need this sooo badly

+ 1000000000000000000000
Would it possible to expose total gold and experience per character? As far as I can see this is not accessible right now.
I'm among the excited ones about the new API and looking forward its implementation.
So, when you are planning to update the api ?

See ours messages please : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12506720989
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]