Diablo® III

Battle.net launcher .....

You guys pretty much force me to use your new launcher thats in beta, and it honestly 100% of the time never works. It doesnt work for most people, if you search - a thousand people try to log on , and it just says battle.net agent is sleeping.. attemtping to wake up - um fix it? Seriously, its annoying, it just sits there and sometimes randomly works. either fix it or just take it out and ill load my games like i always use to
Reply Quote
...new launcher thats in beta...

Understand? It's in Beta.

BTW -- I can launch my game, currently, with either the battle.net launcher OR the original D3 launcher.
Edited by Vajra#1423 on 1/30/2014 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
I always launch with the battle.net beta .... never had any issues myself.

You might want to redirect this to Technical Support.
Edited by MadMyke#1785 on 1/30/2014 10:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Ive never had no issues either
Reply Quote
It's working fine for me to. No problems at all.
Reply Quote
No problem here.
Reply Quote
Never had a problem myself even when it has to update.Just dose it's thing and then I log in.
Reply Quote
Ah i see... it isnt working like at all for me. and to the first guy, dont be a Smart A--, yes its a beta, IF I COULD, launch my game from the folder seperately, i wouldnt care. i understand its a beta. but im forced to use it, thats another thing. i go to launch my D3 from its folder, it automatically opens up the battle.net launcher up every time, and it never works. So, understand? But yeah to everyone else im not sure why it isnt working, maybe ill re download it then since you guys are saying it works
Reply Quote
I wish I could remove the games I don't play (SC2 & WoW) and add legacy games (WC3, SC, Diablo 2). Otherwise I like the new launcher. The fact that it logs you in when you launch games from it makes it worth while.
Reply Quote
dont get me wrong, the idea is great. but it just refuses to work for me. and ive seen a ton of forum posts about it doing the same thing for other people
Reply Quote
Bummer, hopefully they fix it before launch. Is there a reason you have to use it now? I don't remember why I got it myself. I think it was for the Hearthstone beta.

Edit: I saw your other post. It automatically launches it? Why was it installed in the first place?
Edited by Goldar#1103 on 1/30/2014 11:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
01/30/2014 11:17 AMPosted by McyNick
dont get me wrong, the idea is great. but it just refuses to work for me. and ive seen a ton of forum posts about it doing the same thing for other people

Which forum did you find those on? I very very rarely see them in D3 Tech Support. Most people have no issues with it at all unless they have IE disabled or something but that would impact the regular launcher too.

If you have issues still then head over to the Tech Support forum for the Bnet Launcher http://us.battle.net/en/forum/9772479/
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 1/30/2014 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Never had a problem with it. As a matter of fact, it makes everything a lot easier.
Reply Quote
The new launcher is really nice and working fine here.
I especially like how you can open a support page in your browser and then are logged into the forum automagically.
Reply Quote
I've been using it for awhile and I've never had a problem with it, it works perfectly for me.
Reply Quote
Mine works like a charm. No issues ever.
Reply Quote
Just you, OP.

The battle.net launcher is a pretty nifty tool.
Reply Quote
Works great for me, and as has been mentioned previously, I have also seen very few forum posts regarding anyone having serious problems with it.

It can cause problems if you run it in compatability mode (even just as admin). So if your doing that uncheck that option and try again.

Also, if you are trying to launch D3 directly from a shortcut then try opening the launcher app and run it from there and see if you still have any problems.

This is likely a technical support issue related specifically to your computer rather than a widespread issue with the launcher app, at this point anyways.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)