Diablo® III

Taking over this world....$0.21 at a time.

MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
You know what I'm talking about....
Reply Quote
Hahahah- actually no I don't know what you're talking about.

So far I've googled "21 cents" and read an article about the Federal Reserve limiting debit card transactions to $.21 per transaction*5 basis points.

I then read an article about how a judge struck down the feds limiting litigation...

Ok, and that brings us to now. It's not the RMAH fee...TELL ME!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
He sold something for $1.25 in the RMAH (minimum for non-commodities). After the $1 listing fee, he was left with $0.25 to transfer to PayPal, which takes a 15% cut of the sale, leaving Mr. PieHole a whopping $0.21 in his pocket.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Edited by Jaetch#1861 on 1/30/2014 12:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
You were robbed $0.0025 by that math, PieHole. Can we get somebody on the phone?
Reply Quote
In happier news, the minimum RMAH price on EU is €1.00. That means I get about $1.16 per plan sale, compared to $0.85 for you guys.

SCORE
Edited by mzy#1101 on 1/30/2014 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 01:06 PMPosted by mzy
In happier news, the minimum RMAH price on EU is €1.00. That means I get about $1.16 per plan sale, compared to $0.85 for you guys.

SCORE

That's trash.

Jk.

Come on Mumble... not right now, but in general. Do it. And don't ignore me!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Jaetch
leaving Mr. PieHole a whopping $0.21 in his pocket.

Pulled it off 4x this week, lol. With actual legendary drops from the game, no less. Gotta do something with them...
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 01:08 PMPosted by Melkor

Two problems:
1) I don't have a mic.
2) I really really dislike talking (as in, flapping my lips) to people I can't see. Phone calls are a constant source of stress.

I briefly considered popping in on Mumble without a mic, but I felt like that was a little too creepy. I don't want to be that weirdo who never says anything yet is alllllways listening. :P

Maybe when I get over my totally irrational phobias... some day.
Edited by mzy#1101 on 1/30/2014 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
01/30/2014 01:08 PMPosted by Melkor
01/30/2014 01:06 PMPosted by mzy

SCORE

That's trash.

Jk.

Also:

10/14/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Jaetch
10/14/2013 11:48 AMPosted by mzy
The EU forums are cobweb-infested, but this place is relatively lively. Sucks I can't play with you guys, though.

Cash out and migrate :P

10/14/2013 12:07 PMPosted by mzy
10/14/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Jaetch
Cash out and migrate :P

Maybe I will for RoS, when ladders show up. We'll see!

Don't hold back, now.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
View profile
01/30/2014 01:12 PMPosted by mzy
1) I don't have a mic.

Pro tip: Your phone has a mic. Download the app on iPhone or Android.

You're welcome.
Edited by PieHole#1628 on 1/30/2014 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
PieHole please re-title this thread to "Convince mzy to come on Mumble"
kkthanks

2) I really really dislike talking (as in, flapping my lips) to people I can't see. Phone calls are a constant source of stress.

Luckily, my greatest skill in life is - well..rapping, but ok let me start over.

Luckily, one of my better attributes is making people feel comfortable. I think people on Mumble can vouch for my ability to welcome and make you feel at ease. If I don't tell you to shut your mouth at some point, I don't love you <3

Just try it once..if you don't love it, I will never call you out on it again.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 01:14 PMPosted by PieHole
Pro tip: Your phone has a mic. Download the app on iPhone or Android.

Man, I have some old dinosaur of a Nokia. I want my phones the way I want my bricks: dumb, unbreakable and dime-a-dozen.

(This isn't actually it, but it's as close as I could find: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Nokia1202arab.jpg

Mine has a colour screen. And a flashlight. All my friends are jealous, I swear.

And mine is obviously not in Arabic.)
Edited by mzy#1101 on 1/30/2014 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Luckily, one of my better attributes is making people feel comfortable. I think people on Mumble can vouch for my ability to welcome and make you feel at ease. If I don't tell you to shut your mouth at some point, I don't love you <3

Really? Because you've been rude and mean toward me on Mumble and here.
Reply Quote
briefly considered popping in on Mumble without a mic, but I felt like that was a little too creepy. I don't want to be that weirdo who never says anything yet is alllllways listening. :P

Give this a try, as long as its within your comfort zone. It'll make it not only much easier but also a lot more enticing to take the next step and have everyone else hear your voice.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 01:34 PMPosted by silverfire
Give this a try, as long as its within your comfort zone. It'll make it not only much easier but also a lot more enticing to take the next step and have everyone else hear your voice.

Word. Small moves. Small moves.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 12:43 PMPosted by PieHole
You know what I'm talking about....

I've only sold 2 within 2 months... this Biff aint a good salesman.

01/30/2014 01:12 PMPosted by Jaetch
Don't hold back, now.

DO IT! DO IT NOW MZY!

01/30/2014 01:31 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Really? Because you've been rude and mean toward me on Mumble and here.

Let Dr. Flo counsel you and Melky-poo this eve. Group hugs? NYAN?
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 01:29 PMPosted by mzy
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/Nokia1202arab.jpg

Mine has a colour screen. And a flashlight. All my friends are jealous, I swear.

The 90's called they want their phone back :)
Reply Quote
mzy
I stutter. Not on everything, just on very particular words. I still jump on Mumble when I have the time.

You can just jump on and listen in. I did at the start and used the chat option instead, which annoyed Melkor, and it was fine. Just listen in... if it's not about D3, it's about random enjoyable stuff. I actually like the colourful array of accents that exist on Mumble.

If anything, just come in and type stuff to annoy Melkor.

PieHole
Cheapo leg plans still sell at least once or twice a week for me.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2014 05:19 PMPosted by MrDuMa
PieHole
Cheapo leg plans still sell at least once or twice a week for me.

Lol. yeah? I've been trying to sell gem and crafting plans. No luck lately. Those are nice because you actually get 0.$85 for them.

Thought I'd try something different.
Reply Quote
Yeah... gem plans don't sell much anymore. Dyes sell once a month if I'm lucky.

Leg plans still sell though. If people are going to buy your ran cheapo legs, then leg plans will definitely sell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]