Diablo® III

@Doly

Hey bud,

I recall seeing a spreedsheet you created here for Wiz. If I recall it was a good template.

Do you mind a link to that spreedsheet?...I want to see what it will do for WD for new skills going into ROS..or I can give you my email in game your choice

Thanks in adavance ;)
Reply Quote
http://www.olynick.net/d3/tools/
Reply Quote
hey thanks alot ;)
Reply Quote
Hey Reap,

Aph gave you the correct link. I even updated it this afternoon.

Some of it will work well for the WD, some will not.

-Sheet Stats should work well as is for basic stat calculation and manipulation.
-Mit/Sustain will be good to go, ignoring the shielding portions of the sustain calculations.
-eDPS would need a significant rework (aside from all new skill info). WDs have different types of buffs that are not included in the wizard tools (although technically I should have IAS buffs in already, as I forgot about Stretch Time).
-APoC/LoH would need a major rework as well to be converted to mana regen vs expenditure.

I had considered making one for the WD as well, but the wizard version has been a pretty big project by itself so far. I'm also not as familiar with the finer points of the WD's skill mechanics. Still, if it's of use to you as is it's free to download for anyone.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 04:56 PMPosted by dolynick
Hey Reap,

Aph gave you the correct link. I even updated it this afternoon.

Some of it will work well for the WD, some will not.

-Sheet Stats should work well as is for basic stat calculation and manipulation.
-Mit/Sustain will be good to go, ignoring the shielding portions of the sustain calculations.
-eDPS would need a significant rework (aside from all new skill info). WDs have different types of buffs that are not included in the wizard tools (although technically I should have IAS buffs in already, as I forgot about Stretch Time).
-APoC/LoH would need a major rework as well to be converted to mana regen vs expenditure.

I had considered making one for the WD as well, but the wizard version has been a pretty big project by itself so far. I'm also not as familiar with the finer points of the WD's skill mechanics. Still, if it's of use to you as is it's free to download for anyone.

-dolynick

Great!

Yeah creating spreedsheets are very time consuming for sure, I am very impressed by what I see so far and cell structure makes sense...NICE work my friend, this indeed took sometime.

The structure of cells are there for sure to make this work for WD with some tweaks as you said.

I suppose other mods can be made to cell structure for other classes including Crusader ;)

Anyhoo nice job again ;)

btw: I'll look at how we can impliment WD in here based on new skills, I'll try to work on this while at work on my slow days
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 2/2/2014 5:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 05:31 PMPosted by REAPER666
Great!

Yeah creating spreedsheets are very time consuming for sure, I am very impressed by what I see so far and cell structure makes sense...NICE work my friend, this indeed took sometime.

The structure of cells are there for sure to make this work for WD with some tweaks as you said.

I suppose other mods can be made to cell structure for other classes including Crusader ;)

Anyhoo nice job again ;)

btw: I'll look at how we can impliment WD in here based on new skills, I'll try to work on this while at work on my slow days

If I were to adapt this for WDs, I would probably link the Sheet Stats page to the eDPS sheet and grab data directly from there. WD have buffs to Int which requires recalculating base DPS and then post-base stat buff calculations afterwards. By linking them, you have less repeat entries of stats.

I should probably do this to the wizard tools as well. I just haven't yet because I like being able to configure the sheets individually without flipping back and forth to change base stats. If I add IAS buffs to the eDPS sheet though, it's going to probably be too many repeat fields anyways so it may be inevitable.

Back to the WD version... Once I'd done this, I would have cells for imputing GR and SH int buff stacks. You'd then calculate a field for semi-buffed DPS and handle the rest along similar lines as the rest of the wizard skill entries. Instead of an AD'd field, I might have a Slam Danced column instead for quick reference.

I suppose if I find myself with a bunch of free time, I might set up the basics of this myself. I'll let you know if I do.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 09:28 PMPosted by dolynick
I suppose if I find myself with a bunch of free time, I might set up the basics of this myself. I'll let you know if I do.

Yeah Doly I as thinkin that you finish what you started when you have the opportunity.
Sounds like you have a plan for this, I would never want to impose on your hard work ;)

I look forward to what you can come up with, besides we have lots of time :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]