Diablo® III

So dumb question which I could ask on mumble

But since I'm sick I have no voice. If I were to get paragon 200 and then once ros came I we're delete all my characters since I don't want a zillion barbs. Would the first character I create be a paragon 200 or would I start over.
Reply Quote
My guess is whatever paragon level you are when you carry over to RoS is what it'll stay at. It'd be pretty scummy if deleting a character means removing existing paragon levels once you're already in RoS... especially if you want to start new toons.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
All your paragon EXP across all your characters from D3V will be converted to one singular account paragon level once Paragon 2.0 is launched. That means your account itself will be paragon 200. All your characters, current and future, will all be paragon 200 and level together. When you gain paragon EXP, all your characters gain the EXP and that means as soon as one hits paragon 201, every character will be paragon 201, including a fresh level 1 character you make.

So TL;DR, yes, when Paragon 2.0 launches, you can delete all your characters, make a new one, and it will still be paragon 200.
Twitter: @Jaetch
Reply Quote
Oh! I knew I could delete my double characters, but I totally hadn't realized I could just delete everything and start with new ones. Finally get to pick better names than 'mzywiz', 'mzymonk' and 'mzybarb'! :D
Reply Quote
01/31/2014 11:41 PMPosted by mzy
Oh! I knew I could delete my double characters, but I totally hadn't realized I could just delete everything and start with new ones. Finally get to pick better names than 'mzywiz', 'mzymonk' and 'mzybarb'! :D

I never planned to have more than a few toons so I got stuck on naming my mine after 4 or 5.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]