Diablo® III

Andariel's Visage 2.0 ... wow.

This thing is good. By FAR the best helm in the game right now... and nobody knows about it.

Chance on hit to release 126% poison nova as weapon damage to all enemies within 10' radius.

At first I assumed this would be crap, but it procs constantly. Melts any mobs that get too close to me on T2 beta. Screen just fills up with poison explosions... feels like the "chance' is around 99% right now.

My strategy with it is basically, walk into the biggest mob possible and let it go off.
Edited by Suikoden#1920 on 2/2/2014 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
Meh..try 1375% weap damage every 10th enemy killed. My weap does THAT.

Lol, jk - yeah it sounds like an awesome helm.

There seems to be a nice few leg weaps/armor that do respectable poison damage. Shame that we no longer have a poison skill or rune or passive in the class. Although, imho, Poison is a damage type that should (and is I believe) dominated by the witchy d's. Still, I like the helm!
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 09:34 AMPosted by Melkor
Meh..try 1375% weap damage every 10th enemy killed. My weap does THAT.

Lol, jk - yeah it sounds like an awesome helm.

There seems to be a nice few leg weaps/armor that do respectable poison damage. Shame that we no longer have a poison skill or rune or passive in the class. Although, imho, Poison is a damage type that should (and is I believe) dominated by the witchy d's. Still, I like the helm!

Yeah that sounds incredible - I've had no luck on weapon drops apart from a Furnace with low dps.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Suikoden
This thing is good. By FAR the best helm in the game right now... and nobody knows about it.

A lot of people know about it. Pretty sure it's bugged the same way Wizardspike and another weapon or two were not too long ago.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 08:40 AMPosted by Suikoden

Chance on hit to release 126% poison nova as weapon damage to all enemies within 10' radius.

At first I assumed this would be crap, but it procs constantly. Melts any mobs that get too close to me on T2 beta. Screen just fills up with poison explosions... feels like the "chance' is around 99% right now.

My strategy with it is basically, walk into the biggest mob possible and let it go off.

On hit effects are bugged every single item carrying them (oydn son, wiz spike, legacy thundergod's vigor all of those items will have internal timers expect the same, otherwise I have the perfect build for on hit proc. Its called 3.13 aps infinite single target meteor shower.
Reply Quote
Alot of 'proc' items are very good according to various reports. My guess is they balanced them to be useful even in later torment difficulties, so they are quite faceroll on easier ones.
Reply Quote
hmm just curious but Suikoden/Melkor/Harrowing, do u all have lvl70 toons on ptr?

I've spent less than 30mins on ptr, i honestly don't see any point for playing ptr(unless u have beta access) cos u cant lvl up, can't use any lvl60+ items/skills or mystic etc.

I only log onto to ptr to check rerolls on d3v items. (i know 3 ppl with beta access)
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 05:03 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
i honestly don't see any point for playing ptr

Well you can still test the new legendarys besides the level 70 only Torment drops. But if you've seen that list posted by Blizzard you would understand nearly every possible legendary drop is already available to PTR and Beta.

I've been testing builds, drops, efficiency. I've enjoyed my 75+hrs on the PTR.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it's a must have item.

It procs all the time even with some scenario elements.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]