Diablo® III

Elemental Exposure obselete?

They won't shut it down when the disk goes gold. They'll keep tweaking and then just release a 0 day patch.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:42 AMPosted by mzy
They won't shut it down when the disk goes gold. They'll keep tweaking and then just release a 0 day patch.

RoS and patch 2.01 are basically the same thing. Historically, PTR usually shuts down a week or two before patch day. Who knows what they'll actually do but I would not be surprised in the least if PTR goes down around March 11th, maybe sooner.

Besides... Once they launch 2.01 the week before, they'll have Live itself for RoS 0 Day patch tweaking.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 2/4/2014 10:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 07:36 AMPosted by dolynick
This is strange. I specifically tested Ignite with Disintegrate to see if DoT type skills could proc it (IE, if it works along the lines of how it does right now in Live). I could not get anything to ignite with the Disintegrate beam. I just assumed that Electrify would follow the same rules. I cannot think of any reason why Sleet Storm would be able to trigger it while Disintegrate cannot. Another thing I should probably revisit.

I'm thinking that since Ignite basically used to be Venom, and at one point on Live Electrify was changed to only proc using the same spells that proc Venom, that they didn't get around to making everything function with Electrify and Ignite yet. Or they added RoF onto the list but nothing else. Or something along those lines.

One of these I want to write up a long post about Wizard related stuff that still needs to be worked on/addressed/tweaked/etc and it's something I wanted to include (how Electrify and Ignite should proc off of everything now).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]