Diablo® III

to boozor

need ya

financial stuff
Reply Quote
also pm "hannible#1802" n try to buy his ring or swap it with useless non-os ring(if u happen to have a really nice one). hannible didn't seem to know he can get 499primary from his ring when I spoke to him few days ago.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/42219531

fyi, he wanted ~22bil for his ring, but just tell him its gonna be useless in ros etc.
personally I'd pay ~4bil(maybe max 5bil) for his ring. but its ~top3-5 quad os ring on us server.
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 2/3/2014 4:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
i'd use that 22bil to fly over to his place and give him a 1-2-3

then have him give me 4-5-6-7-8-9-10 X_o
Reply Quote
heh I don't mind another wiz taking nice d3v ring to ros. so when zac didn't wanna sell his ring I didn't really care. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ZAC-1579/hero/37931346

but we don't want some barb taking godly d3v ring to ros.. at least I got my two rings from a barb. :)
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 05:08 AMPosted by aw3s0m0
but we don't want some barb taking godly d3v ring to ros..

We don't? Why not?
Reply Quote
aw3s0m0 has a thing about barbs for some reason. Trolled their forum with bad info on what gear to buy for RoS even, that was pretty silly.

I guess since I play all 5 classes, and soon 6, I dont get 'class territoriality'.
Reply Quote
cos they r uncivilized. n most em r useless on crypt runs compared to wd, archon etc.

wiki: "barbarians are like children, unable to speak or reason properly, cowardly, effeminate, luxurious, cruel, unable to control their appetites and desires, politically unable to govern themselves."
Reply Quote
There are no actual Barbarians. We're all just players and classes are little more than collection of skills vaguely fitting a common theme. There are balance issues now and then but looking down on an entire class is quite silly.
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 06:19 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
cos they r uncivilized. n most em r useless on crypt runs compared to wd, archon etc.

wiki: "barbarians are like children, unable to speak or reason properly, cowardly, effeminate, luxurious, cruel, unable to control their appetites and desires, politically unable to govern themselves."

aw3s0m0 is bitter because he dies all over the place in crypts and can't keep up with a barb to get exp!

wah wah wah ;(

*if you can't beat them, join them!*
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 10:16 PMPosted by Tang
aw3s0m0 is bitter because he dies all over the place in crypts and can't keep up with a barb to get exp!

pfft, I've done 1000+ crypt runs but I never die. just ask jenpeezy.
its almost impossible to die in crypt with high-dps archon, cos u r attacking ~10-30 mobs at a time. (i.e. ~9287398 hp regen per sec thx to ls + bm)

I honestly don't care if a barb runs ahead of the group cos barb can't kill anything anyway. but it grinds my gear cos most of barbs stay back to pickup drops etc.. :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFy6AYNV-Hs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]