Diablo® III

#1 D3V Weapon?

perfect d3v sword for wiz = 1465dps, 11ias, 100cd, 200int, os.

super godly sword? https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/385x479q90/829/3bgz.jpg

do u think I reroll the min dmg on the sword to lvl70 ros weapon stat(2200-3000?dmg), and also keep the existing arcane dmg for extra dps? ';..;'
.. cos 272-643 arcane damage >> 200int :D

I have similar weapon ready in ptr if u have access to Mystic.
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 2/2/2014 6:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
do u think I reroll the min dmg on that weapon to lvl70 ros weapon stat(2200-3000?dmg), and also keep the existing arcane dmg for extra dps? ';..;'
.. cos 272-643 arcane damage >> 200int :D

No, you can't reroll an affix to another affix that is already present on the item. The game considers large amounts of elemental or physical damage to be the same type of affix for this purpose.
Reply Quote
#1. In the past blizz said that rerolled affixes at the mystic would roll at your character's level....this no longer seems to be the case. It now rolls at the item's dropped level.
#2. For each given item ilvl legendaries have higher roll ranged, no1 will be using rerolled rare weapons.
#3. Get yourself a near-perfect OS chantodo's will with low dmg roll.
Reply Quote
View profile
Rare re-rolls suck.

They have to be legendary on the legacy items to be good tbhm unless its some really damn ring/amulet/glove
Reply Quote
meh I was offering ppl on ptr free very nice d3v items(mystic rdy) and even offered gold on d3v to just reroll one item on mystic but couldn't find anyone in ~2hrs.. I know 3 ppl with mystic access but they weren't online.. :(

hate relying on others to check on mystic rerolls on every item.. rather pay 500mil if that could get me mystic access.
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 2/2/2014 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]