Diablo® III

New Barb

Hey guys! i just came back after a long time from not playing and was wondering how to play a barb. im currently lvl 56 and plan on hitting 60. any advice on gears and builds? Is the whirlwind build still a thing?

Thanks all!
Edited by TheLostCake#1385 on 2/2/2014 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980848 this has a lot of helpful info also once u start a build check with inner turmoil for gear help advice from him will save you time and gold
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help Burnaway, another question, who / what is inner turmoil? is he a player or a website or...

Thanks so much!
oh and any advice on getting gold fairly quick? im almost at inferno and i dont think im well equipped for it...

Thanks!
TheLostCake
Reply Quote
bump
anyone else with some advice?
Reply Quote
InnerTurmoil is a player who runs a gearing thread in this forum. He may be afk as I haven't seen him post for a few days.

The link burnaway posted has a lot of advice. We could detail what to do, but if you can get the general principles sorted and understood, you'll do a better job of ongoing upgrades.

As for gold, don't aim to go out there and farm gold. You won't get rich. Just build so that you kill quickly and don't die, then gold will come your way. Then follow the sticky thread's advice on how to spend it, and you'll kill faster.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]