Diablo® III

Here's my PLVLing Skorn barb I just completed

Here's a thread I made waaaay back when I first returned to the game and the discussion of this thread kind of led me to this build setup over the 1.83

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10587899259?page=1

-

So I think this current setup I'm using is arguably the best barb skorn setup to ever be put together across all servers afaik.

Here are my stats

http://d3rawr.com/d-5960E

Couldn't break 1M DPS buffed >_<

Now that the game is over, time to farm lvls.... T_T
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/2/2014 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nope.
Reply Quote
IKR.
Reply Quote
View profile
Brawler= noobsauce
Reply Quote
MAYBE?
Reply Quote
the best skorn barb ever put together was raiden's about half a year ago

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/raiden-2292/CONAN/10803950

400k dps unbuffed, 700k ehp and ~1.1m dps fully buffed.
Reply Quote
uh what? 400k unbuffed, that's 44k less than what I have with my skorn, what is this math?
Reply Quote
Very Nice! Very killer Gear. However, with very little time before expac comes out the feat is a little diminished. If you had this barb 9 months to a year ago that would be something. But killer none the less.....best I have seen. Out of curiosity why are even bothering with Ultra gearing anymore. Seems like a waste?
Reply Quote
I had a similar barb before too 9 months to year ago BigBaller,I had the best LS skorn at that time as well.

Being a waste is all a matter of perspective, may seem like a waste to one but not to another.

So took it for a test on stream.

I timed a one hour run of A2 with above gear + WW SOJ and Tyrael swaps.

only got 255m xp

how to reach that magical 400m? T_T
Reply Quote
L2P
in a party.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 07:29 AMPosted by MannerCookie
uh what? 400k unbuffed, that's 44k less than what I have with my skorn, what is this math?

400k unbuffed on diabloprogress.. which should be around 520k with ruthless and weapon master.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Nubtro
L2P
in a party.

T_T

02/02/2014 11:34 AMPosted by zapro
02/02/2014 07:29 AMPosted by MannerCookie

400k unbuffed on diabloprogress.. which should be around 520k with ruthless and weapon master.

I have 338,872.97 DPS with no follower, no passives, and no buffs.

Please show me this barb that has 62k more DPS than me unbuffed, I looked at his gear and I don't believe it lol
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/2/2014 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 03:41 PMPosted by MannerCookie
02/02/2014 09:21 AMPosted by Nubtro
L2P
in a party.

T_T

02/02/2014 11:34 AMPosted by zapro

Please show me this barb that has 62k more DPS than me unbuffed, I looked at his gear and I don't believe it lol

He had a trifecta ammy which had more dps than a teeming which pretty much allowed him to run 300 str crafted bracers.

The only way you can beat him in dps is to get the top barb ammy and then craft enough bracers to get 300 str 200 vit 70 ar 6 CC bracers. (lol)

But yeah. Rain is the undisputed champ of 2H gearing, no doubt about that. Most of us were running budget quick and easy sets compared to his.
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

T_T

<span class="truncated">...</span>

He had a trifecta ammy which had more dps than a teeming which pretty much allowed him to run 300 str crafted bracers.

The only way you can beat him in dps is to get the top barb ammy and then craft enough bracers to get 300 str 200 vit 70 ar 6 CC bracers. (lol)

But yeah. Rain is the undisputed champ of 2H gearing, no doubt about that. Most of us were running budget quick and easy sets compared to his.

lol

I had a quadfecta neck that raped the teeming as well, pretty sure I have outgeared this barb you guys are speaking of in most slot at some point during my playthrough this time around.

I also have a 300 str bracer, they are not hard to make lol.

the question is why the hell would I use that?

lol, did this mystical barb of you two's happen to use inna's pants as well?

edit: I still don't get why he has 520k dps buffed and also how he has more dps than me?

uberjagger is back just one day and already gotta start dumbing down.
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/2/2014 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pretty much anyone who was interested in a good skorn build on EU knows that guy.
Reply Quote

lol

I had a quadfecta neck that raped the teeming as well, pretty sure I have outgeared this barb you guys are speaking of in most slot at some point during my playthrough this time around.

I also have a 300 str bracer, they are not hard to make lol.

the question is why the hell would I use that?

lol, did this mystical barb of you two's happen to use inna's pants as well?

edit: I still don't get why he has 520k dps buffed and also how he has more dps than me?

uberjagger is back just one day and already gotta start dumbing down.

Lol. If you have all these then why are you still running around with a teeming+ Lacunis?

To answer your question he was running innas + tyraels.

The only reason why we aren't able to show you his setup is because he did the smart thing and sold it off instead of keeping it before RoS rapes its value.

The really dumb thing now (which unfortunately you're doing) is to come to forums, boast about how great your setup is when so many people have left that "rankings game" because they know it's just much better to sell their stuff and regear for RoS.

And even after boasting about being "number 1" even zapro can correct you on how RAiN's setup beats your current "number 1" setup.

It's just sad really.

Anyway. I'm out, got more things to do than to bandy wits with an egotistical wankfest.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
I don't know who rain is or what his setup looks like.
Reply Quote
lol uberjagger with his clueless trolling as usual.

like I told you on many occasions uber, you have no idea what items are worth and are completely clueless when it comes to the trading game.

PLEASE do not make me embarrass you on the forums yet again, it's just not fun anymore.

and stop talking all this "#1" nonsense and please show me math of how this "rain" had better items and gear.

I'm guessing these "items" he used are still in existence right? I'm sure no one deleted them rofl.

So you two geniuses go gather up the math on how MannerCookie is wrong and stop talking nonsense.

edit: BTW uber if it's the same rain I'm thinking, the guy with crafted neck, I sold him his tyraels and a lot of his items when I quit last year... mmm so in the end I guess this supposed RAIN had the "best" setup by using MannerCookie ITEMS.. ROFL

@ZAPRO

WHERE THE MATH 400K > 520K ???
Edited by MannerCookie#1362 on 2/2/2014 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hahaha. Manner, it is ever so easy to rile you up.

Nice to see your heart rate go above 120 whilst sitting in front of the computer.

Go smoke a cig, might calm you down.
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 11:37 PMPosted by Uberjager
Hahaha. Manner, it is ever so easy to rile you up.

Nice to see your heart rate go above 120 whilst sitting in front of the computer.

Go smoke a cig, might calm you down.

why are you back to barb forums, thought you rerolling to a class where ppl might take you seriously again.

I am smoking as we speak

Cheers,

- MC
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]