Diablo® III

Here's my PLVLing Skorn barb I just completed

View profile
02/02/2014 08:06 AMPosted by MannerCookie
I had a similar barb before too 9 months to year ago BigBaller,I had the best LS skorn at that time as well.

Being a waste is all a matter of perspective, may seem like a waste to one but not to another.

So took it for a test on stream.

I timed a one hour run of A2 with above gear + WW SOJ and Tyrael swaps.

only got 255m xp

how to reach that magical 400m? T_T

Was that before density increase? I get 250m xp/hr with 1b in gear and only know one barb build. e.g. I'ma total noob. No Tyrells but I swith to SoJ for first 5 elites in vota.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/3/2014 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 12:36 AMPosted by MannerCookie
http://d3rawr.com/d-5960E

How do I see that first link? copy and paste to my browser does not do anything. I would like to see the items.
Reply Quote
MC you gear is better than Rains was. Rains served a certain purpose. It was all elite damage related. For overall gameplay yours is better. Does anyone even utilize gear for elite kill time anymore?
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 12:07 PMPosted by BigBaller
MC you gear is better than Rains was. Rains served a certain purpose. It was all elite damage related. For overall gameplay yours is better. Does anyone even utilize gear for elite kill time anymore?

Nah, the part where you fight the elites for 5 NV is the least important of your whole xp run.

I used to switch to SoJ to get the 5 stacks but CBA to do that anymore.
Reply Quote
View profile

I kill only elites with my barb, why kill trash? I just dont get it. It like optimus prime smashimg oompa loompas, theres no challenge. Trash mob farming is good for exp, if you actually want to play the game, kill elites.
Reply Quote

baller, all the "elite" damage gear that Rain bought was from me.

and I have the Wailling host that I sold him back currently too.

Perhaps RAIN himself needs to post that he did not have a better skorn barb than me at any point, except when I quit.

Still ISO better geared skorn barbs...
Reply Quote
So did mc get banned again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]