Diablo® III

Paragon 1000 Club!

WOoooo !

What a grind to 1000 but finally hit it. Nothing special about it but a nice personal feat for myself.

Thanks to Kiza for the indirect inspiration for me to shoot for 1000 and for everyone that I've had the pleasure to share runs with along the way !

Now this game is finally done for the time being, time to clear out the stash !

Happy grinding all !
Reply Quote
Congratz well deserved.
Reply Quote
time to post them items for $3.50 booz

do eet (o^-^)o
Reply Quote
Now go play PoE next two months - it has a vibrant trading economy you may like. If diablo is pay to play PoE is trade to play. RoS will be neither strictly play to play..

I kinda gave up on the whole para1000 deal.
Work
PoE
Lack of enthusiasm for RoS
Boredom with barb
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/2/2014 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Grats
Reply Quote
Gratz! Gimme teeming!
Reply Quote
L.B.O.T.E
Reply Quote
Congratulations. I'm aiming at 4xp100 myself, about 2.8 right now. Dont think I want to grind more than that, extra P100s after 4 give less than 20 sharagon levels anyway. But I'm definitely impressed by the commitment!
Reply Quote
gz, for some reason i thought u got 10th p100 few days ago..

but i think the thread title is bit misleading imo, cos 10x p100 = ~p350 on ros right?
(so maybe 10x p100 club?)

i wonder if u can actually make p1000 in hc mode before ros. (cos u still keep all the exp from dead toons)
i.e. if u have 10x p100 in hc mode, erase one n make another p100 then repeat.. etc.
Edited by aw3s0m0#6502 on 2/2/2014 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 05:05 PMPosted by aw3s0m0
gz, for some reason i thought u got 10th p100 few days ago..

but i think the thread title is bit misleading imo, cos 10x p100 = ~p350 on ros right?
(so maybe 10x p100 club?)

i wonder if u can actually make p1000 in hc mode before ros. (cos u still keep all the exp from dead toons)
i.e. if u have 10x p100 in hc mode, erase one n make another p100 then repeat.. etc.

Think everyone knOws what it means :)

I haven't uploaded my new profile on PtR. But I was Paragon 304 a day ago so now I'd probably be around 307-308.

@jellz

A lot of barb stuff for sale lol
Reply Quote
Wow... I think I played my first game with you a few weeks ago... pretty sure you were a fair bit off p1000. That's some fast grinding! Grats
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
Wow...grats Boozor! Awesome achievement!
Reply Quote
Boozaurus!

And you've got a 100 for 4/5 classes too. My only goal is to reach half of that....

Flipper extraordinaire on top of that too, truly a master of pretty much everything this game has to offer.
Reply Quote
Thanks bros

02/02/2014 09:03 PMPosted by silverfire
Boozaurus!

And you've got a 100 for 4/5 classes too. My only goal is to reach half of that....

Flipper extraordinaire on top of that too, truly a master of pretty much everything this game has to offer.

Sweet jesus i had a DH as my 2nd character actually... deleted him at paragon 35. I could not see myself getting him to 100. >_<
Reply Quote
Thanks bros

02/02/2014 09:03 PMPosted by silverfire
Boozaurus!

Sweet jesus i had a DH as my 2nd character actually... deleted him at paragon 35. I could not see myself getting him to 100. >_<

Still farther than me.
Reply Quote
congrats to boozor for his p1000. And it is quite easy to p100 a dh if u are using crypt runs, but u feel like being a carry lol. :)
Reply Quote
Thats impressive....
Reply Quote
Grats Booz

Impressive endurance, though also an insane barb set.
Reply Quote
grtttts
Reply Quote
Where's dat DH PL100???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]