Diablo® III

Paragon 200 Club!

i just reread your post jellz
why max out one slot? going 25/25 seems much more beneficial. that's what i did on ptr worked out well
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 06:53 PMPosted by lameboi
aim you're gonna play with me and thats that.

don't listen to other ppl the games actually going to be somewhat challenging now you can believe that
sure we get a little boost with good enough gear from live but honestly im salvaging my lifesteal weapons as soon as ros comes out im not playing with something that they don't want to work

;p

We shall see. I'll be monitoring this forum before I buy it. self found is only thing so far I find intriguing in RoS and partying with ppl such as yourself. Game itself is same old s***. Same boring itemization with bigger numbers. Spells effects are nicer. Game overall is good man it's just I got tired of it. That happens. I been tired of it since MP10 was nerfed over a year ago and just been playing on and off.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 2/3/2014 8:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am too!
Reply Quote
02/03/2014 08:32 PMPosted by Aimless
02/03/2014 06:53 PMPosted by lameboi
aim you're gonna play with me and thats that.

don't listen to other ppl the games actually going to be somewhat challenging now you can believe that
sure we get a little boost with good enough gear from live but honestly im salvaging my lifesteal weapons as soon as ros comes out im not playing with something that they don't want to work

;p

We shall see. I'll be monitoring this forum before I buy it. self found is only thing so far I find intriguing in RoS and partying with ppl such as yourself. Game itself is same old s***. Same boring itemization with bigger numbers. Spells effects are nicer. Game overall is good man it's just I got tired of it. That happens. I been tired of it since MP10 was nerfed over a year ago and just been playing on and off.

worth it to run around freezing sh!t for a week and quit again lol
Reply Quote
*shakes fist at JellzRoc*

...grrr.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
02/03/2014 08:32 PMPosted by Aimless
We shall see. I'll be monitoring this forum before I buy it.

I think It'll be worth it. Even if you play for a few months and write it off.

It's nice that you can crate a build from scratch....and tweak it until it works....then do it all over again the next night. I guess, in a way, its kinda like playing MP1 or 2....throw any skills together and it'll work, lol. But, its not quite that easy in ROS. Plus you can stack elemental damage and spell damage on items to support your build. So...its not exactly just trifecta/quadfecta...like it is now.

So, just use some of your flipper $ (like I am) and give it a try. I know, you don't like to just throw $ at a poor product. Neither do I. However, its far from poor...especially considering that its kept our imagination for as long as it has!!
Reply Quote
I think I'm p164.

But I'm on EU.

And as we all know, 1 EU paragon level converts to to 1.35 US paragon levels. So that puts me at p221.

Math!
Reply Quote
23x
Reply Quote
Pulled my account into PTR last night and I'm so close...it was 198....only got to do 1 crypt run last night...no game play and spent a little time with the wife paid big dividends later that night...
Reply Quote
Close but no cigar. Come back when your 200 noob
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 07:07 AMPosted by mzy
And as we all know, 1 EU paragon level converts to to 1.35 US paragon levels. So that puts me at p221.

Ha!

*Dang the EU... and the rest of the planet...* METRIC SYSTEMMMM!!!
Reply Quote
Royale with cheese
Reply Quote
They don't call it a quarter pounder?
Reply Quote
They wouldn't know wtf a quarter pounder is.
Reply Quote
Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Reply Quote
02/12/2014 12:22 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Would you give a guy a foot massage?

I would if I didn't mind being thrown out of a window as a result of it.
Reply Quote
"Mumble cough mumble sneer" - zed's gimp
Reply Quote
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the...
Reply Quote
In the place too ! ; )

P.S. Liked the pulp fiction reference, especially since I live in France so it was kinda funny to hear those dialogues in the Fr. version of the movie ! xD
Reply Quote
I was at exactly 200 as of my last copy to PTR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]