Diablo® III

One month build - for new comers to see.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/yodatoy-1838/hero/36039742
Sold everything.

However, thanks to Peterbiz who lent me 160k dps wiz. It was pretty descent in MP10 but more like MP7 efficient stat. I felt the difference between having above 200k and below 200k dps.

so what do I do? shopping again in GAH only. but this time nothing's BIN. All auction until the last second - eBay style. How fun!

Back to 90.53%mit, 1415LOH, 200k dps and 46K hp. pretty solid imo. Of course, I had to make few upgrades from what Peterbiz lent me. Vota doesn't scare me anymore. and I can take one molten bomb which is nice.

I think Peterbiz will be somewhat proud of what I achieved esp I'm not using zuni to reach 90.53%. Looks like this wiz is what I will take to RoS if I will ever get to play.

Thanks for reading Yori.
Edited by yodatoy#1838 on 2/4/2014 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 08:25 AMPosted by yodatoy
Thanks for reading Yori.

LOL. Nice...

-dolynick
Reply Quote
@yodatoy

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQXYhT!gYW!YZcYcc

I've been playing ShocknadoGlass and it's playable to a certain extent. Try the hyperlinked build before it's too late!
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 08:59 AMPosted by MOBAjobg
@yodatoy

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#VQXYhT!gYW!YZcYcc

I've been playing ShocknadoGlass and it's playable to a certain extent. Try the hyperlinked build before it's too late!

How can he try your build when he doesn't have the "required" stats?
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:22 AMPosted by Boozor
How can he try your build when he doesn't have the "required" stats?

Yeah...esp I'm cookie cutter chant/mempo set instead of LS sword set.

but I guess I can switch evocation to GC since I have high enough mit.
Reply Quote
There's no harm in trying.

I'm sure that LoH > 1.4k can do a decent job to replace ls if dps < 300k.
Edited by MOBAjobg#6966 on 2/4/2014 9:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
I wouldn't drop evo with that set. Way too much mit, way too little crit chance. Freeze is gonna be pretty weak even with it, edps too.

APoC is still a thing in the expac.

Needs more nats, or at least more crit chance somehow. 55% isn't that hard to do without.

And so it begins again.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 2/4/2014 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yoda's gear set is almost as ghetto as mine. lol
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:47 AMPosted by silverfire
Needs more nats, or at least more crit chance somehow. 55% isn't that hard to do without.

And so it begins again.

I think I have tried every possible gears to know how to go about gearing. and you know how much of Nat set advocate I am. I even had Nat legacy set and Nat Live set just get 14cc bonus.

However...
with two rare rings, I think Ice Climber is a good choice. Something to try esp when you have enough Mit. low cc doesn't bother me much with less freeze power.

but again...I'm trying to maximize with very little fund. even less than the fund I used to build barb.

I think selling gg tri nat ring was the best thing I did.

I'm sure that LoH > 1.4k can do a decent job to replace ls if dps < 300k.

I can try glass canon.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Boozor

where are all your m. gems?

boozor, I have a question. Reason you are stacking up Life%?
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 10:01 AMPosted by yodatoy
low cc doesn't bother me much

mmhmm...keep telling yourself that. 2 days from now new thread: "Wow. Nat's set is so good"

02/04/2014 10:02 AMPosted by yodatoy
Reason you are stacking up Life%?

Life % is valuable to take into RoS because everything rolls super high vit there. Life % scales well with it.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 10:02 AMPosted by yodatoy
02/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Boozor

where are all your m. gems?

boozor, I have a question. Reason you are stacking up Life%?

All the gear on my wiz is going into ROS or crafts or crap I have laying around in my stash.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 10:08 AMPosted by silverfire
Life % is valuable to take into RoS because everything rolls super high vit there. Life % scales well with it.

ah ha!

Silver, where have you been?

02/04/2014 10:08 AMPosted by silverfire
mmhmm...keep telling yourself that. 2 days from now new thread: "Wow. Nat's set is so good"

come on...the new comers don't know about how good Nat set is. but Nat set is gg if you can go high end. otherwise, I'm sort of bored with it. Only set I will never ever try is Zuni set. I hate tri zuni pox. I guess b/c I went through so many of them...I'm so sick of them.
Reply Quote
apoc is huge in RoS, seriously.

IAS you can do without but why? chants OS is one of best rerolls for vanilla gear so grab a chant set and go in.

a wiz helm like on my wiz = great for RoS 60-70 and maybe even a while into lvl 70 because the socket = diamond = CDR and the armor roll = rerolled into something else.

heck im actually just wearing alotta your old gear that got boa'd to me back in the day in RoS yoda, lol. ring/chest haha maybe even that helm was yours?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]