Diablo® III

Please Help Critique/Improve my WW Barb

Hey everyone, first time posting in these forums!

I've been reading for awhile and I've finally managed to get a WW build together. It's also been awhile since I've played, and I had full tank/LOH gear last time to clear pre-nerf inferno so this was a huge change in builds. Needless to say, WW is amazingly more fun and efficient!

To address my difficulties with this build, I have to say that I'm currently running MP7 relatively easy for the most part. I just reached Paragon 10, however I feel like (I could be wrong) with this gear I should be able to do above MP7? Or do Paragon levels make that big of an impact?

I still die on MP7 quite a few times for some reason. >.<

I also have a bit of trouble keeping my fury up sometimes as well. (which is why I'm using Unforgiving passive)

In conclusion, I'm just wondering, since I'm new to the build, are there any key tips that you guys can give me on how to execute the WW spec? And what pieces of my armor can I improve on? At what Paragon should I expect to be able to do MP10?

Thanks in advance, everyone! I'll appreciate any answers and feedback I can get.

Good day.
Reply Quote
Please, I'd greatly appreciate some feedback or critique!
Reply Quote
First, you would need to aim for 1.67 attacks per second (aps) to get the WW breakpoint.
You are only at 33% aps right now. You need to get to at least 42%. Items to change:
IK Irons (you just need +9% attack speeed to get 1.42 aps breakpoint for WW/sprint)
Mempo (can get higher str like 260, or get a vit roll instead of that dex, better if +9% aps)

BTW have you read the stickies? They have builds that don't use Bash (no fury gen)
Something like these:
Bash > > Rend (Blood Lust - will help a lot on healing)
Unforgiving > > Brawler

Rest of your items are good. I guess you could watch some youtube vids to improve on skill/technique.
Edited by osep#6580 on 2/5/2014 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey man, I really appreciate your response. I've been reading and watching a lot but it seems I've been out of the loop so long I haven't been able to find the right sources for the information I'm looking for.

Anyway, thanks for the tips. I'll be working on improving this build for awhile!
Reply Quote
Welcome. I should apologize for some of my terms, like the APS, should be IAS (increase attack speed by %), I forgot aps is only for items like Echoing Fury, eg +0.24 aps.

Anyway, I suggest start here:
Skorn MP10 Perma WoTB - Video (by DAKKON
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415515590

Then also about breakpoints (really important):
WW & Sprint RLTW (by Nubtro)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6037344497

Welcome!
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 07:57 PMPosted by Lethal
Hey man, I really appreciate your response. I've been reading and watching a lot but it seems I've been out of the loop so long I haven't been able to find the right sources for the information I'm looking for.

Look at the links posted by Osep above. Also I suggest you might like to look at some of my threads like http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9318421850, and the many helpful ones and stickies EU side.

I also recommend clicking the 'view profile' and inspecting the gear of some other players using the same skills as you.

Here is mine for example, I have no issues in MP10 as follows -
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Wired-2524/hero/9382552

The main thing is spamming shout or sprint when you're in a big pack to keep a tiny gap at the top of your fury pot, so fray rune is topping you up and keeping beserker permanent. Good Luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]