Diablo® III

It's been a true pleasure.

As RoS draws near, I've found myself lacking the desire to play. Basically it boils down to knowing that my WW Barb will no longer be able to Perma-Wrath, a skill that has kept me playing for nearly 2 years.

I sincerely hope you guys/gals have FUN with the xpac, and if Blizz should happen to make Perma-Wrath viable again then know that my barb will be spinning through RoS.

To everyone I've had the pleasure of spinning with, laughing with, arguing with, and trolling with....Cheers. It was a helluva run.

Side note---I'll be holding onto most of my gear & gold just in case..... but would like to donate 200m for someone to build a set for a new player of the builders choosing.
Reply Quote
Damn another Vet gone :(

Best of luck. Hopefully Blizzard gets it's poop in a group i'm getting a bit worried even the forum endgame will die at this rate.
Reply Quote
Silverfire was kind enough to take the gold for a barb set....it isn't a great deal of gold, but I'm sure he'll build something nice with it. Hopefully someone new will find pleasure with it.
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 08:08 PMPosted by Uber
Damn another Vet gone :(

Best of luck. Hopefully Blizzard gets it's poop in a group i'm getting a bit worried even the forum endgame will die at this rate.

Lol...I'll be cruising the forums for a good while before calling it quits completely....if the general consensus on RoS is good (which it currently isn't) then I'll end up jumping back in....fingers crossed.
Reply Quote
Hey BLoodyz
I'm a new barb (just hit 60 today! woot!) and i play the WW build,
What are the changes coming in ROS that ruin the build? can you explain them... im kinda lost.

Thanks!
TLC
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:16 PMPosted by TheLostCake
Hey BLoodyz
I'm a new barb (just hit 60 today! woot!) and i play the WW build,
What are the changes coming in ROS that ruin the build? can you explain them... im kinda lost.

Thanks!
TLC

Congrats on 60. The big change for me is no longer being able to Perma-Wrath...in other words, I can currently activate Wrath of the Berserker and keep it active for quite a long time utilizing the Thrive on Chaos rune....it's been completely revamped...no more perma wrath. GL.
Reply Quote
oh what? well thats no fun.... well hope things change for you and you may return! it appears you have made quite the impact on the community here.

Hope you pick me for the 200m :P haha

Have fun! and thanks!
TLC
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:32 PMPosted by TheLostCake
oh what? well thats no fun.... well hope things change for you and you may return! it appears you have made quite the impact on the community here.

Hope you pick me for the 200m :P haha

Have fun! and thanks!
TLC

Silverfire is the man to contact...he'll be picking a player of his choice. GL.
Reply Quote
how do i go about that? haha im kinda new to the forum...

Reply Quote
is there no private messaging here? should i just start a thread?
Reply Quote
02/04/2014 09:56 PMPosted by TheLostCake
is there no private messaging here? should i just start a thread?

Unfortunately there isn't. Just be patient. If silverfire has the gold, he'll be posting eventually with all the details about the set that he makes. It will be obvious, so just keep an eye out.

And sorry to see you go, Bloody. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but having permawrath taken from us was a huge blow, so I definitely understand. Hopefully once everyone has access to the new content, we can figure something out that will entice you come back.
Reply Quote
Best of luck mate.

It has been a pleasure to know you. Perhaps we'll meet in another game :)
Reply Quote
later bro nice runnin
Reply Quote
later bro nice runnin
Reply Quote
Hope you change your mind, but if not, it was a pleasure. Good luck.
Reply Quote
View profile
Good luck in RL. See you in RoS.
Reply Quote
So you're quitting because after next patch the barbarian easy mode is gone? Doesn't sound very barbarian to me. =P

Anyways...hope you change your mind (because permaWotB/Archon/etc will most likely never return) and come back to the game sooner or later.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 07:02 AMPosted by Eduw
So you're quitting because after next patch the barbarian easy mode is gone? Doesn't sound very barbarian to me. =P

Anyways...hope you change your mind (because permaWotB/Archon/etc will most likely never return) and come back to the game sooner or later.

I'm a pleasure oriented human being that is having a fun skill stripped away after nearly 2 years of daily use, but I wouldn't expect someone that is still relatively fresh to the game to understand.

I certainly hope RoS turns out to be epic and recognized as such by the player base....just not seeing the fun in it at the moment and will patiently sit on the sideline.

GG All.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 06:49 AMPosted by KingBenjamin
Good luck in RL. See you in RoS.

Thanks and hope so.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 01:40 AMPosted by noch1019
later bro nice runnin

We did a lot of SC runnin together....and you were there when I dipped into hardcore...some thrilling moments bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]