Diablo® III

It's been a true pleasure.

02/05/2014 12:50 AMPosted by Morpheus
Best of luck mate.

It has been a pleasure to know you. Perhaps we'll meet in another game :)

Thnx Morpheus, I'll keep an eye out for the best dressed. Cheers.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 12:29 AMPosted by Takkonen
02/04/2014 09:56 PMPosted by TheLostCake
is there no private messaging here? should i just start a thread?

Unfortunately there isn't. Just be patient. If silverfire has the gold, he'll be posting eventually with all the details about the set that he makes. It will be obvious, so just keep an eye out.

And sorry to see you go, Bloody. I'm trying to remain hopeful, but having permawrath taken from us was a huge blow, so I definitely understand. Hopefully once everyone has access to the new content, we can figure something out that will entice you come back.

That would be wonderful. Peace.
Reply Quote
Hey Bloddy, sad to see you go.... Hope to see you in expac.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 08:25 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub
I'm a pleasure oriented human being that is having a fun skill stripped away after nearly 2 years of daily use, but I wouldn't expect someone that is still relatively fresh to the game to understand.

To be honest I've played for 2 years just like you. However, after the very first Double Tornado nerf (when MP was added), I switched builds for HotA - it was the skill that had received certain buffs and seemed fun to use.

Then, after everyone started minmaxing DT again and realized that it was possible stacking Trifecta+lifesteal and beat the !@#$ out of everything, I did return to it for some time. Issue is that the game without the AH has always been crap and I've seen close to none incentive to continue playing ...could hope getting better items but that more often than not would fall into playing the AH, could farm xp/gold but there was no reason to: you were already unbeatable and the only challenge has always been clearing content slightly faster.

...yea, I'll probably get tired of RoS in a year or so and I'm fine with this. :D
Reply Quote
Totally pathetic, Blizzard REMOVE one of the MOST OVERPOWERED abilities in game, and you quit, quite frankly that is a good thing,
Reply Quote
not necessarily everyone's cup of tea (plus you need a console) but ww barb, cm wiz and archon wiz will still be viable on console d3. I should warn you the mob density sucks, though.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 10:08 AMPosted by Cygone
Totally pathetic, Blizzard REMOVE one of the MOST OVERPOWERED abilities in game, and you quit, quite frankly that is a good thing,

Blizzard removed the aspect of the game that I found enjoyable day after day. My apologies for not realizing that OVERPOWERED was considered a bad thing. Thanks for dropping in.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 08:41 AMPosted by Shaman
Hey Bloddy, sad to see you go.... Hope to see you in expac.

I'll be on the side lines bro with an eye on the forums. The latest Blizz blunder (enchanting or lack there of) has made it clear that the devs are completely out of touch. Talk about peeing down someones back and telling them it's rain. Hopefully things turn out EPIC....I'll just wait and see.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 11:32 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub
02/05/2014 10:08 AMPosted by Cygone

Blizzard removed the aspect of the game that I found enjoyable day after day. My apologies for not realizing that OVERPOWERED was considered a bad thing. Thanks for dropping in.

That troll isn't worth your time.

First of all, thank you for the 200m gold, I will try to put it to the best use possible, and put it in the hands of someone most deserving.

I generally have a lot of faith in Blizzard's devs, but even mine is starting to wear thin after yesterday night's posts.

I know you're the single truest fan of the double tornado playstyle, and don't play it to get any sort of advantage, but because you genuinely enjoy it. I'm sorry that all good things must come to an end, but I think it's for the better, and I also think you will be able to find something equally fun in the expansion if you decide to.

How long it will take to get there, though, is the question, and it's hard to answer. It's also hard to answer how rewarding the game will be, period, and that really is the million dollar question here.

I hope things turn out better than they are appearing to currently and that I see you facerolling torment vi with a barb some time in the future.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 11:43 AMPosted by silverfire
02/05/2014 11:32 AMPosted by Bloodyzbub

That troll isn't worth your time.

First of all, thank you for the 200m gold, I will try to put it to the best use possible, and put it in the hands of someone most deserving.

I generally have a lot of faith in Blizzard's devs, but even mine is starting to wear thin after yesterday night's posts.

I know you're the single truest fan of the double tornado playstyle, and don't play it to get any sort of advantage, but because you genuinely enjoy it. I'm sorry that all good things must come to an end, but I think it's for the better, and I also think you will be able to find something equally fun in the expansion if you decide to.

How long it will take to get there, though, is the question, and it's hard to answer. It's also hard to answer how rewarding the game will be, period, and that really is the million dollar question here.

I hope things turn out better than they are appearing to currently and that I see you facerolling torment vi with a barb some time in the future.

Appreciate the kind words Silver. I'm hoping you guys post some Youtube vids of just ridiculously broken builds that are FUN....that would get me to jump back in for a couple more years at least.
Reply Quote
Sad to see another respected member go if u decide to come back add me b a pleasure to run with ya
Reply Quote
I love your shoulder blood!!!! best rolls!
Reply Quote
View profile
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
Sorry to see you go, Bloody. I fondly recall the times we ran together, and the many more that one of us couldn't for some reason :-)
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 05:48 PMPosted by burnaway
Sad to see another respected member go if u decide to come back add me b a pleasure to run with ya

If things get flipped around and it turns out to be FUN, I'll send a friend request.

02/05/2014 06:00 PMPosted by uLuvBigBoy
I love your shoulder blood!!!! best rolls!

I squealed like a little girl when they rolled---true story.

02/05/2014 06:33 PMPosted by gooball
Sorry to see you go, Bloody. I fondly recall the times we ran together, and the many more that one of us couldn't for some reason :-)

IF Blizz manages to somehow not crap all over Barb in the Xpac then we'll be running together again brother.
Edited by Bloodyzbub#1683 on 2/5/2014 6:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 06:03 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
(>^^)>

XOXO

I'm old.
Reply Quote
View profile
02/05/2014 06:51 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub
XOXO

Is this a secret message I have to decrypt?
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 07:00 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
02/05/2014 06:51 PMPosted by Bloodyzbub
XOXO

Is this a secret message I have to decrypt?

LOL!!!......Yes, it actually has meaning...Google it bro.
Reply Quote
View profile
I tried using a Vernam Cipher and I ended up with HUGS as a result.

Did I do it right?
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 08:44 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
I tried using a Vernam Cipher and I ended up with HUGS as a result.

Did I do it right?

yes
Edited by henry#1793 on 2/5/2014 9:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]