Diablo® III

Barb advice

Fairly new to the barb class (playing hardcore and i lost my first one at 57, came back and my current one is 50).

Anyway, i've looked at several barbarian profiles and I still haven't been able to figure out exactly what i need to do with my spec.

Since i'm playing on hardcore i'm looking for solid skills that increase my defense/survivability.

I feel like the passive that gives 3% of damage as health is good, but i don't see many people actually using it, am i missing something here? I'll probably just replace it with the passive that turns Vitality into Armor (which is probably a smart move regardless).

Any other tips would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
Hardcore is such a unique animal for a new guy since you're limited with the amount of gold you have at your disposal. And given the finality of dying with poor gear, it's hard to spend a lot of time farming gold. If you look at my HC Barb "Telamonian" it might give you an idea what I used to finish the game. I camped at the AH and tried to look for bargains, flipped some items, but in the end he was still mediocre, but good enough to finish the game. Also, those are the skills I used and played MP2-3 until Act IV Inferno, which I played MP0. Heck, I wasn't about to die before I finished the game.

You are almost to level 60 so you'll have better choices soon. My suggestion is to get a better weapon first, preferably one with a socket, then a better shield. After that, it's what you can afford.

Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]