Diablo® III

You guys with 6 P100 chars

How do you do it? If grind out 2 paragon levels solo I can't take any more of it and have to put the game down for a bit..I usually use the cookie EP/Bell to kill groups fast but this build allows me to face tank any elite group in about 10 seconds without having to move unless there are arcane lasers then I have to dodge them. I've done the solo crypt prep run that Druin outlined but is there a faster way?

The only thing I change when I do EP bells is change FoT to crippling wave and change FoF to WoL..2 palms and groups of 30-50 explode in 3 seconds so speed killing isn't the issue.
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 08:04 AMPosted by Udt234
I've done the solo crypt prep run that Druin outlined but is there a faster way?

Playing in a group.
I'm not P600, I have only 2 Monks on P100, but I have some friends who are P1000, and they only kept playing because they played in a group and talked on TS.
Reply Quote
02/06/2014 08:04 AMPosted by Udt234
How do you do it?

Get involved in a crypt runner group. Your XP will skyrocket
Reply Quote
How?
quit your job,
ditch school,
dump ur girlfriend,
divorce your wife,
sleep 1 hour per day,

last but not least, stick with YDFMW....that's the way to go

(am I becoming a Monk in real life???!)

;)
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 2/6/2014 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
lol@ Luffy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]