Diablo® III

Need assistance for MP10

I could use some advice on what I am currently wearing and wielding for a weapon. I would ask Innerturmoil but his thread is officially closed. I am currently saving money and with help from friends who play also I could have 100-200 mil as a budget. I'm looking to do MP8 easily and MP10 with some difficulty solo or in group play. It doesn't matter the spec as along as it is very quick with paragon farming as I am still trying to reach 100.
Reply Quote
You have a lot of different ways to go. You could upgrade each piece of your gear in a different way...
I like what you have but it depends on your play style.

First of all just upgrade your gems... the upgrades will get your str up prob another 100 points or so.

After that a Unity ring would be pretty strong of an upgrade.
Then your ammy for more crit and crit dmg with good str.

Then it boils down to how you want to play your barb. If you want to play the ww build then you need to keep move speed...
If you do that I would still suggest good strongarms like my barb has, and some high str and vit pants but you would have to go for IK boots to keep the 2 piece bonus. That is because I like your belt and you would lose a lot of dps if you switched it out. I play a rend build and can get away without the movement speed because I just like to run and crush the monsters.

But you can upgrade to a Unity and a new Ammy first and foremost. You also need to up your EHP and DPS equally to do the higher MP levels. Barbs cant be a glass cannon unfortunately lol.
Reply Quote
if u are just trying to get para lvl get a better gem in that helm
and a good hellfire ring
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 10:04 PMPosted by tedornator
You have a lot of different ways to go. You could upgrade each piece of your gear in a different way...
I like what you have but it depends on your play style.

First of all just upgrade your gems... the upgrades will get your str up prob another 100 points or so.

After that a Unity ring would be pretty strong of an upgrade.
Then your ammy for more crit and crit dmg with good str.

Then it boils down to how you want to play your barb. If you want to play the ww build then you need to keep move speed...
If you do that I would still suggest good strongarms like my barb has, and some high str and vit pants but you would have to go for IK boots to keep the 2 piece bonus. That is because I like your belt and you would lose a lot of dps if you switched it out. I play a rend build and can get away without the movement speed because I just like to run and crush the monsters.

But you can upgrade to a Unity and a new Ammy first and foremost. You also need to up your EHP and DPS equally to do the higher MP levels. Barbs cant be a glass cannon unfortunately lol.

Thank you tedornator and gawdzilla for your advice. I'll look into getting a unity ring, ammy, and gems for improvement. I'd like to get a good hellfire ring as well so I'll farm for the keys and recipe and see if I can get some other help me do the bosses on maybe MP10.

I'd like to switch to DW as well. Skorn is a nice weapon and all but my fury regen is bad at times and from what I've seen on RoS beta a lot use DW so it'll get me use to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]