Diablo® III

VID - RoS - Using Tal rasha's full set bonus

Nice fireworks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAyhq6WL14w

Added 02/11/14:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5Wm_Ev5gA
Edited by bycrom#1483 on 2/11/2014 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ohh wow, even the storm armor passive lightning bolt procs it....
Reply Quote
very cool. I like how the fire meteor is shower...but then again, what else could it be? A runeless meteor is lame and Molten Impact would be OP at 8 sec cooldown.

EDIT: I wonder if cool down reduction gear lowers the cooldown between meteors...

EDIT 2: Hey man thanks for doing this. I think we all really wanted to see this set bonus sooner than later.
Edited by Melkor#1521 on 2/10/2014 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 12:45 PMPosted by BDF
Ohh wow, even the storm armor passive lightning bolt procs it.

Fire walkers too, even destroying objects.

02/10/2014 12:46 PMPosted by Melkor
I wonder if cool down reduction gear lowers the cooldown between meteors...

I guess not. But i am playing with 0% cooldown reduction. Need test with empowered shrine..
Reply Quote
Looks neat, but the bad farming is really distracting me. :(
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 01:01 PMPosted by mzy
Looks neat, but the bad farming is really distracting me. :(

I lost a goblin doing this video :\
Reply Quote
That was the worst part! I keep missing those too. Puzzle ring really takes some getting used to.
Reply Quote
Have you tested if damage is consistent with the actual meteor runes?

Thanks for putting this together.
Reply Quote
Need more testing. I got the last item yesterday. But by first impressions, it's doing same damage from respective skill.
Reply Quote
View profile
Awesome! Is this the world's first tal set completion? It was nice to see the set in action . It's really great to know that it can be obtained. Make another video! You hardly killed anything and spent most of the 2.5 minutes walking in circles in an empty zone. No offense intended, but we wanna see it act 3 or a nephelem rift on a higher torment setting. Thanks for the first look at this set bonus!
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 01:20 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Awesome! Is this the world's first tal set completion? It was nice to see the set in action . It's really great to know that it can be obtained. Make another video! You hardly killed anything and spent most of the 2.5 minutes walking in circles in an empty zone. No offense intended, but we wanna see it act 3 or a nephelem rift on a higher torment setting. Thanks for the first look at this set bonus!

Yep. Was my first video.

I was worried if it was recording or not, so i forgot to play :P

The set has a nice effect. Good to fast farming. But even so, moonlight ward causes more damage, mainly against single target. Moonlight ward shards + bone chill = elite insta kill.

If you dont administrate well your elemental damage, you got a 8 seconds gapping of heavy artillery
Reply Quote
Ty for the share.
Reply Quote
omg i love this - i will sooooo be hunting for a full tal set

thank you very much for the post.
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 01:20 PMPosted by ChangBooster
Awesome! Is this the world's first tal set completion?

Nah, Hana's had it since forever and a day ago.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Congratulations Bycron! It's Nice to see Brazilian Wizzards bringing the news to wizz world.
GG
Reply Quote
02/10/2014 03:14 PMPosted by wildfirebr
Congratulations Bycron! It's Nice to see Brazilian Wizzards bringing the news to wizz world.
GG

Thanks fellow :]
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey man you see minimap in top right? Areas that are "clear" you don;t have to keep going over head for black.
Reply Quote
Another one :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO5Wm_Ev5gA

:]
Reply Quote
oh the beauty......thanks for the video....
Reply Quote
View profile
02/11/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Romad
oh the beauty......thanks for the video....

^

I'm going to get me one of those sets!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]