Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- Gambling items
- Gambling gold-bags
- Gambling instant experience-points
- Gambling material-bags (all tiers in one bag)
- Buy Bounty Scrolls
- Remove higher gems from socket (lower the gold cost ???)
- Transmog legendary items (and lower the gold cost !!!)
- Revive at corpse cost
- PvPvE buffs / traps / shrines / curses, stuff to gain advantage
- Shrine overview in 10 minutes on mini-map
- Shrine placer (buying one will make it higher spawnrate % under 10 minutes of adventure gameplay if you cross one)
- Change color (dye) on D3 Vanilla C.E. wings
- Change aura-color (dye) on Starcraft 2 wings
- Change color (dye) on D3 RoS D.D. / C.E. dog
- Change size on D3 RoS D.D. / C.E. dog (being to tiny now! small - medium - large) Large = Treasure Goblin Pet size.
Thank you / Enkeria
Yeah, blood shards should have more uses.
A currency that can only be spent on one thing is somewhat meaningless. The currency itself serves no real purpose then. The game might as well ask you to choose a random item once in a while.
If blood shards had multiple purposes, then chances for legendaries in gambling could even be increased, as there would be a trade-off for choosing to gamble.
Edited by Shadout#2849 on 2/6/2014 4:09 PM PST
I mailed this and this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11675797556#1 as feedback just moments ago. I hope they see it :)
1. You can't change some stuff with gold or materials.
2. At the moment blood shards are only for gamble, something they can expand on.
This is why.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.