Diablo® III

Am I beyond being helped?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Revelation-1832/hero/16788348

There's my Monk. Haven't played in quite some time. I have ~40 Mil to my name.

Is there anything I can do at this point with that amount of gold or should I cut my losses and just wait until 2.0?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to farm some Paragon levels before RoS hits I feel my gear/stats are far below average for this time in the game's life.
Reply Quote
You got a few things you can do still. Your eHP is decent. Your sustain and DPS are a little low though.

http://d3up.com/b/1332390

Far from beyond help though. Playing for fun and getting some more paragon levels is always a good idea. Some gear adjustments could be cheap as well. Just put bids in on stuff and look for deals. Mostly just slay some monsters and have fun :)

For gear you could get some Inna's pants with vit instead of int on them. Pretty much any amount of vit will improve your eHP. Craft some bracers, shoulders, gloves, and an amulet or two. Weapon upgrades could be easy. Maybe look for some rare fist weapons with LpSS on them to start preparing for the end of LS. A dex Tal's chest would be nice, but you'd need around 275 vit to maintain your eHP, so it's prolly way out of your budget though.

Make a slight adjustment on your skills. Drop the passive resolve for Exalted Soul. Resolve is only useful in single target situations because it doesn't proc off any AoE damage. It only procs off what your weapon (or hands depending on the attack animation) directly strikes.
Reply Quote
02/07/2014 08:16 PMPosted by Relentless
Drop the passive resolve for Exalted Soul. Resolve is only useful in single target situations because it doesn't proc off any AoE damage. It only procs off what your weapon (or hands depending on the attack animation) directly strikes.

Interesting, didn't know this. This should certainly make a difference, thanks for that.

Going to goof around a bit today and see what I can get done. I know my DPS is bottom of the barrel for this point in the game's life so hopefully I can remedy that a bit with what little money I have left.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]