Diablo® III

my item got bugged and its gone now......

90 Night Elf Hunter
after yesterday's maintence my manticore in the auction was expired and i logged in after 2:15 PDT i tried receiving the manticore when it was expired from auction. the problem was that it wouldnt go back into my stash, rather it kept bugging and staying the completed not letting me click at all. day after in the morning my item dissappeared and now it wont even show on my stash or completed in the auction sections. i would like to get my manticore back or somehow be compensated for my item loss. please check into it and i do not want this to happen in the future as well to me or to anyone.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
items numbers are 188684997 and now my stone of jordan doing the same thing and its 1887686710
Reply Quote
I have encounted the same bug
Reply Quote
similar on me
a 2b uhkapian serpeant

order id 188698759. cancelled the auction. Send to stash. I click, grayed out. didn't come. I log out, and in. GONE.

not in stash. not on AH. not in AH tab.

FML - NOTE THIS IS ON PC VERSION.
Edited by nivektuk#1763 on 2/19/2014 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]