Diablo® III

Patch 2.0.1

Scheduled Maintenance soon, anyone else think this is the patch update or am I getting my hopes up for no reason?
Edited by GoreRiders#1137 on 2/19/2014 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Probably getting your hopes up. Chances are its to fix the AH issues they were having earlier ;(
Reply Quote
They actually fixed the AH issues sometime during the afternoon on Wed. So I have no idea what that maintenance on Thursday could be.
Reply Quote
I was about to say, the auction house was down for about 30 minutes-ish or so. Lol
Reply Quote
Patchurday on Thursday......
Reply Quote
Oh my mistake, I went to work before they took it down, all I knew was the issues, my bad.
Reply Quote
You never know... This IS after all Blizzard we're talking about here...
Reply Quote
Probably not patch 2.0.

Blizz tends to put a blog out first and shut down the PTR at least a few days prior. No blog and the PTR is up and running.
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 11:56 PMPosted by Relentless
Probably not patch 2.0.

Blizz tends to put a blog out first and shut down the PTR at least a few days prior. No blog and the PTR is up and running.

Dang. You know when it's being released? Heard any hints? o.O
Reply Quote
Well, if you read the other threads about this, they suggest that this is a battle.net update (as it affects Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone as well as Diablo 3). It's similar in length to the Diablo 3 update on Tuesday and the Starcraft 2 update on Wednesday. Server OS update maybe?

I'm one of the people that expects 2.01 to go live between March 18th and 25th. It seems unlikely that they want to try to mix Bound on Account with the Auction House, and that's when the Auction House closes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]