Diablo® III

Meh.......Do they care about console bugs?

Freezing and weird bug when Im whirlwinding with my barb especially in act 3 I end up not being able to move but not frozen. I do get the occasional lock-up in act 3 but mostly just the mentioned bug. I am desperate for an answer or do they have only one tech answering questions.....Jeeze come on blizzard dont just focus on the expansion when the core game currently doesnt work properly on the console. I doubt I get an answer and they should answer me.
Reply Quote
It really bothers me that i bought this for pc then for ps3 hoping it was going to be better, but the console version seems worse considering there is no support for it and its funny when i go to the Diablo 3 console support page and it tells me "Blizzard Customer Support cannot assist with Diablo® III console issues" how ridiculous this is, the constant lagg spikes offline and my cutscenes don't even play right, now we can just hope that they can get it right with the ps4 version, third times the charm right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]