Diablo® III

[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update 2/27/2014 @ 10:33 a.m. PT

We've investigated various different options for fixing the issue that's causing players to be unable to buy or sell gold on the real-money auction house. Unfortunately, this issue cannot be hotfixed and will require a small client-side patch to resolve fully. We are working developing that patch as we speak, but do not have an ETA to share at this time.

-------------------------------------------

Update 2/25/2014 @ 9:40 p.m. PT

The gold and real-money auction houses are now live. (They've actually be live for a while now.)

Please note: The ability to buy and sell gold on the real-money auction house is currently unavailable. We’re in the process of investigating this issue, but do not have an ETA as to when it may be resolved. It’s very likely that our investigation will need to continue through tomorrow, and there is also a possibility that the issue may require a small patch to address. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

As more updates become available, we’ll be sure to provide them in this thread.

Update 2/25/2014 @ 06:50 p.m. PT:

For clarity, the gold and real-money auction house are still undergoing maintenance at this time, and we will provide an update once the service is available again.

Update 2/25/2014 @ 06:19 p.m. PT:

We're happy to announce that Patch 2.0.1 is now live! You're welcome to log in and slaughter demons at your leisure.

Thanks so much for bearing with us, and we'll see you in Sanctuary!

Update 2/25/2014 @ 02:20 p.m. PT:

Hey everyone! I’ve got a new update regarding today’s maintenance.

Earlier today, we discovered a hardware issue while conducting internal testing on patch 2.0.1. We’re currently working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, but the issue itself is going to require significant time to address and additional downtime will be needed. As a result, the earliest we anticipate servers will be available is 8:00 PM PST. For players living in other regions, here’s a great resource to determine how this translates to your specific time zone: http://everytimezone.com/

We’re really looking forward to players getting a chance to explore and enjoy patch 2.0.1, and are working diligently to bring the game online as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please stay tuned to this thread for updates!

In the meantime, we’ve gone ahead and published the patch 2.0.1 notes on our game site here. Note that we will be adding the full list of character changes in later, and will be sure to provide an update once that information is available.

Update 2/25/2014 @ 1:35 p.m. PT:

Just reposting this here so that everyone can see:

Due to maintenance, our game site is currently unable to access the hero data to publish online, which means that some hero profiles may appear "empty." As long as we are in maintenance, it’s likely that hero profiles will be in a state of flux and not always display the correct information.

Sorry for any confusion or minor panic this may have caused.To help reduce any further confusion, we've also brought hero profiles into maintenance as well and will bring them back online after the game servers are live.

Good morning, everyone!

We're currently in the process of deploying patch 2.0.1; however, during the initial deployment stages of the patch, we encountered some unexpected issues which have delayed its release. To ensure these issues are resolved as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, today's maintenance has been extended for 4 hours. At this point, we anticipate that maintenance will conclude and the game will be live at approximately 3:00 PM PST. We'll be sure to provide an update if that schedule changes.

Thanks so much for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!

Patch Info:
  • Patch notes are available in the Battle.net desktop app as well as on our game site. If the notes aren't displaying for you, log out and back in. They should appear in the main "spotlight" window on the left.
  • Patch 2.0.1 known issues can be viewed here.
Edited by Lylirra on 2/27/2014 10:41 AM PST
Hype!
So that's why the b.net agent now says "15:00 AM"
Hopefully everything will go smooth!

02/25/2014 09:25 AMPosted by Nevalistis
Good morning everyone!

Just a hint, it's not morning on everywhere. It's 3 PM here.. ^_^
w00t !!!
Guess I should go grocery shopping now.
More suspense x.O
Is there a patch notes to see what changes are coming with this patch? sorry i've been living under a rock..
bout the norm isnt it nave on time

here kitty kitty
Good morning everyone!

We're in the process of deploying patch 2.0.1 to the game as we speak. While deploying the patch, however, we encountered some unexpected (though minor) issues. To ensure these issues are resolved as quickly and as thoroughly as possible, maintenance has been extended for 4 hours. We anticipate that maintenance will conclude and the game will be live at approximately 3:00 PM PST. We'll be sure to provide an update if that schedule changes.

Thanks so much for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!

Minor issues = 4 hours extension?

WHAT?
So excited!
02/25/2014 09:31 AMPosted by Smooth
Minor issues = 4 hours extension?

Minor issues equals 1 hour to fix, then they need to be sure and 'polish' it, 2 hours, then 'DOUBLE IT', 4 hours. >.<
"We will be performing maintenance beginning on Tuesday, February 25th at 1:00 AM PST and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 15:00 AM PST."

Not to be a smartass, but as far as I know, there is no 15:00 AM...

1:00--->12:00 PM
13:00--->23:59 AM

Am I missing something?
02/25/2014 09:29 AMPosted by Khaoz
Hopefully everything will go smooth!

Good morning everyone!

Just a hint, it's not morning on everywhere. It's 3 PM here.. ^_^

Just a hint - not meant in a negative way at all - but you are on the US forums! I assume you're in Europe based on your time? I believe the Europe servers are on a different patch schedule anyway...

:)
its extended to 3 AM durrhurr
HI Blizzard

Seems like the launch has a issue, after updating, and when I press play, it prompt me to update due to file issue, I have updated 4 times already and I still got back to square one and update over and over again
Thanks for the info, keep working on it, we cant w8 to play it!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]