Diablo® III

[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

(Locked)

Community Manager
02/25/2014 09:34 AMPosted by Phanick
Am I missing something?

That was a typo. Should be updated here momentarily!
they did that coz they dont even know when its going to be fixed lol either that or they cant tell time lmao

here kitty kitty
yay! hopefully the installer gets done "reconfiguring" by then!
Diablo III was unable to initialize a streaming connection, which is required to download, patch, and repair files. Please check your connection settings.

Whenever I click play, it keeps showing me this..

please do something about this
Go go go, new patch wohooohoo!
While that is going on.
Please start some moderation and merging in the general forum, way too many duplicate nonsense threads.
I DO NOT want to download it AGAIN for CRYING out LOUD! Can't even play in Europe?!! same Problem.
because its off line no one can play it
Can we see the full patch notes at least? Could you also tell us when Europe will get patched, the EU forums are a desolate place....
Edited by Koeitje#2657 on 2/25/2014 9:42 AM PST
so looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong
02/25/2014 09:35 AMPosted by intrus0x9
Just a hint - not meant in a negative way at all - but you are on the US forums! I assume you're in Europe based on your time? I believe the Europe servers are on a different patch schedule anyway...

I'm on South America, so I play on 'Americas' server, therefore I visit this forum. It's GMT -3 here. I believe it's not AM on US east as well, right?
As I said, just a hint, never meant to be negative!! In my job, in the communication tips, they say to you to never write something with 'good morning/afternoon' because you don't know 'when' people will actually read it. ^_^
Worth it in the end.

Possible reason for the extension: The BDA needs to be updated to the 2.01 Patch Notes. On PTR, the notes were always for the 1.08a Live notes. Now that the patch is about to go live, I checked the patch note log and it was still the 1.08a Live notes. They have to get the notes over to the coders so they can be uploaded. Minor, but it is a time-consuming process.
Blizaard

After downloading for 4 time, is it going to bloat my HDD?
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!! You brought out loot 2.0 before shutting down the Auction House..... You guys never seize to surprise the HELL-O out of me... :-) ... I am so excited that it's not even funny.....
this is the fifth time I am downloading, bloating my harddisk
Nevalistis,
could you please be so kind and tell us EU players an approx. schedule date for the same patch?
So we can welcome it with a red carpet. :)
Finally a confirmation for the nubs that are still in disbelief! Lol Thanks Lylirra!
You are correct-there is no such thing as 13:00PM.
1:00 is 1:00 AM
13:00 is 1:00 PM
Can't wait need my D3 fix already!
Awesome! This is much earlier than I expected it to be released ^-^
@AbyssalShade:

Excessive posting will not make the dl go faster. It is advised that you wait until maintenance is complete before continuing. I know you are eager to play, we all are, however you are putting a strain on the data server by forcing the dl.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]