Diablo® III

[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

(Locked)

I kinda find it funny that D3 takes like 12(?) hours of maint when the other game I play(PoE) takes 10 minutes to patch up.

Don't mind me, I've not actually patched up yet and I've had quite a few drinks this evening. Wtf was the holdup?
re configuring game files, holy computer explosion batman. I haven't even started downloading yet. Oh well, time to go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow it will be good to go.

Sad all my PTR work is gone, but I knew that would happen going in. Now it will count!
02/25/2014 07:12 PMPosted by gudmugly
I kinda find it funny that D3 takes like 12(?) hours of maint when the other game I play(PoE) takes 10 minutes to patch up.

Don't mind me, I've not actually patched up yet and I've had quite a few drinks this evening. Wtf was the holdup?

WT
F
HOLD
ON

everybody get your MFing roll on...
90 Orc Warrior
are the US servers still not up wont let me get past retreiving hero line..
error code 34200 :(
Same Ronin, And my other two friends, not working after patch been downloaded.
Ronin the same thing is happening to me, i think they went back down
I cant seem to log in, it is saying the servers are down?
>>Thanks so much for bearing with us

YOU ARE WELCOME.
U were noticing that we are enduring very hard then,
I thought u were whole ignorant.
Yep, error code 34200. Can't get past retrieving Hero's info after authentication.
Yep, couldn't log on all last night and I still can't now after downloading the patch, repairing and trying multiple times after waiting.

AWESOME!
02/25/2014 06:21 PMPosted by Nevalistis
02/25/2014 06:20 PMPosted by MoveZig
It's k, I still love you.

Well, I mean, I can spill my soda to take them down another couple of hours, but I like my job. =P

Man u really did it! i'm getting a message saying servers are down lol
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can't login getting error code 34200
Code 34200 as well, here, yet my Bnet App shows my friends list enjoying the game :(
34200 the reborn
I got online but when I'd end my session with a character it would say the server wasn't online even though I was logged in. I have item management issues and need to sell lots of stuff to play (to the vendor). I try to access another character and the same error. I log out of the game and now can't get back in. I assume the servers really are down.
Could log in at first, went to AH, played some game, then no, AH. I say, ill relog, can't login now :(
same with me cant past the hero list, what happened?
Was able to login and die in Expert mode Hardcore. So after archiving my hero, I'm now getting the dread 34200 error - Servers not available.

Guess we have our first hiccup in the action. :(
One more victim of code 34200 here. Is it just everyone trying to log on at once, or what?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]