Diablo® III

[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

(Locked)

34200. Earlier It let me log on but I couldn't start a game. Also had crusader available on character creation.

something is amiss....

I give up for tonight, hopefully they sort this out in 9 hours or so.
100 Tauren Paladin
I was playing... then I got DC'd and can't get back on... Not impressed :/
Edited by OldManWoofa#6164 on 2/25/2014 7:35 PM PST
Hi, I'm getting an error 34200. Are the servers down again?
Getting 34200 here too.
100 Orc Monk
02/25/2014 07:32 PMPosted by jetjordan
34200. Earlier It let me log on but I couldn't start a game. Also had crusader available on character creation.

something is amiss....

I give up for tonight, hopefully they sort this out in 9 hours or so.

I also had the Crusader as an option, however, it wouldn't allow me to actually create the character/insert name. Hopefully they figure out whatever errors went overlooked.
Error 34200. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
This is BULL!@#$! I was playing for a few minutes then I was DC'ed and can't log back on. I waited LITERALLY all day for this? My friends are playing but I'm not. Absolute dog %^-*... Bliz has !@#$ed me on yet another release night.... don't know why I buy this crap...
24 Pandaren Hunter
the crusader will be available to see but not create, it was like that on the PTR. It looks like the servers over loaded since the game was down for so long and everyone wanting to play. Hopefully they get it fixed soon, I want to play before bed.
Yep, I got to the mode select screen, changed my resolution from 1280 x 690 (or w/e), and started a game in Torment 1 just to get Error 34200. Talk about epic trolling lol. Though I am also running this on Mac OS 10.7.5.
had the same error.. hmmm...
Servers up...but I can login in and authenticate but it cuts out at retrieving hero list with an error of 34200....
Can we get an admin in here to give us a little "what's happening" in here?
Wow, it's like release night for vanilla Diablo III.
Shocking how Blizzard can't keep their crap straight.
It's not like they have a few major titles and some other nameless game that requires a subscription.
24 Pandaren Hunter
I just got in.
and ERROR 342000

#failedlaunch
Just got in
02/25/2014 06:21 PMPosted by Macabre
It warms my heart to see something never change, blizzard cannot keep their deadlines, and the community divide's into the same two sides they always do, people whining and people whining at the people whining.

You forgot the much smaller 3rd group who are clever enough to observe the 'sides' and make commentary about them as though they are above it all.

Of course, then there's the even smaller yet 4th group who observe the observation of 3rd group.

Anyone from the 5th group out there? You know you're Observing my observation of the observation by the 3rd group?

And so on.
02/25/2014 07:17 PMPosted by DaRupp
02/25/2014 07:12 PMPosted by gudmugly
I kinda find it funny that D3 takes like 12(?) hours of maint when the other game I play(PoE) takes 10 minutes to patch up.

Don't mind me, I've not actually patched up yet and I've had quite a few drinks this evening. Wtf was the holdup?

WT
F
HOLD
ON

everybody get your MFing roll on...
Not exactly sure what you mean with that but I find it hilarious that a billion+ dollar company can't roll out a successful patch in a timely manner vs. a small company of developers in NZ that roll out patches in 12 minutes like a boss.

Not kidding, I think they had a 2 hour down time once in the last 2 years, whereas Blizz has 8+ hour maints always and they still can't get it right. It's just funny to me personally. Move along, nothing to see here...
Hopefully everything will go smooth!

<span class="truncated">...</span>
Just a hint, it's not morning on everywhere. It's 3 PM here.. ^_^

Just a hint - not meant in a negative way at all - but you are on the US forums! I assume you're in Europe based on your time? I believe the Europe servers are on a different patch schedule anyway...

:)

just a hint but its like 7:41 pm pst in the US so you know its not morning everywhere and morning to most people starts at about 4am at the earliest its not even 2 am where i live .-. hell its not even 11 pm yet
Edited by Neft#1751 on 2/25/2014 7:42 PM PST
OK great, you managed to log in. But did you manage to actually switch character classes?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]