Diablo® III

[ATTENTION] Extended Maintenance - 2/25/2014 - Complete

(Locked)

Community Manager
The gold and real-money auction houses are now live. (They've actually be live for a while now, but you get my drift.)

Please note: The ability to buy and sell gold on the real-money auction house is currently unavailable. We’re in the process of investigating this issue, but do not have an ETA as to when it may be resolved. It’s very likely that our investigation will need to continue through tomorrow, and there is also a possibility that the issue may require a small patch to address. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

As more updates become available, we’ll be sure to provide them in this thread.
thx also a bug with max price we can do in action house is 9 999 999 fix this too plz

thx
just wanted to say i can't access auction house on a mac. diablo crashes every time i click it on it and this is happening to a lot of people on the mac atm as well
02/25/2014 10:17 PMPosted by wcarl210
just wanted to say i can't access auction house on a mac. diablo crashes every time i click it on it and this is happening to a lot of people on the mac atm as well

It appears to be a Mac issue.

I have posted a report in bug: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11882868401
02/25/2014 10:20 PMPosted by Kira

It appears to be a Mac issue.

I have posted a report in bug: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11882868401

ah alright. blizzard always has to mess something up on almost a 24 hour maintenance lol

Same thing here too....
patient? it`s been 18 hours of downloading! and i cant even log in yet..
Edited by Lawson#1826 on 2/25/2014 10:53 PM PST
The Auction button has moved and the $$$gold amount has been lowered ie. $22000 to $100
Now you will not get as much for selling back to game now on all your items.
Just wanted to point out the red warning text at the bottom of the AH says claim completed items by 6/24 instead of 3/24. :)
ok so it says "data for an upcoming patch will begin downloading when your other installations and updates are complete" what alse is there to download start updating the patch already
Work: "you're scheduled to leave at 6pm, want to stay an extra 4 hours??"

First initial thought: (Oh hell no it's patch day, gotta play the new patch I'm leaving!)

Immediately secondary thought: (Wait it's Blizzard, I'll come home and be disappointed that I left work just to look at a login screen!), "Sure boss I'll stay!"

Win, win.

Blizzard gaming veteran's motto: "We know better than to trust ETAs on patch day and even the ETAs after the ETAs!"
ok, simple question .. what about European servers? Are they already patched? I need to know if to go home or stay at work :D
Opening the AH crashes the game every time on a mac, please look into this issue.
Hello Blizzard, My name is Daniel

I am so confused right now, I which I could get a hold of someone, I bought the bundle, which came with diabl 3, and diablo 3 expansion, while today it seemed like reapers of soul came out?

Because, when I went to play today it loaded as reaper of souls, and I wanted to reset my quest's.
When I exited out of the game, and entered back in, it now as if I need to purchase the expansion?

I can't play adventure mode, or play with the new character now.. :( someone please help me!?!
90 Human Death Knight
@ Daniel, this is the pre-expansion patch. Not everything is out yet. Expansion hits in a month.
@ Diseases,

Okay? So do you have the expansion purchased already??

Is anyone, able to play the new mode? or new character yett? Or am I the only one?

Ahahaha. -_-
90 Human Death Knight
p.s Blizzard please fix the issues on mac. Constant crashes when opening the AH.
EU servers are down !!! bad...bad blizzurd !
Im wondering whats happened to the staff of Herding? The upgrade plans are no longer available from the vendor.
02/26/2014 01:20 AMPosted by DanielDoesIt
@ Diseases,

Okay? So do you have the expansion purchased already??

Is anyone, able to play the new mode? or new character yett? Or am I the only one?

Ahahaha. -_-

You wont be able to do and adventure modes new class or anything of that nature til ROS is released next month
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]