Diablo® III

Diablo III Folded Book Art

My wife has a budding Etsy business with a rather unique focus of taking books and folding the pages to make a word shape. Normally (since it's Etsy) she makes things like hearts or shamrocks, people's wedding dates, or words like "Love" or "Read."

She played Diablo III with me back around the original launch date and I think she's started to get interested again with Patch 2.0.1 and the upcoming Reaper of Souls expansion, even though video games aren't usually her thing. One night as I was playing the PTR, she came running in all excited with the idea to make a Diablo-themed book art piece. I obviously thought it was an awesome idea, so we started looking for a good book to use: one that was undeniably Diablo-centric but that we wouldn't really miss once it was all folded. We settled on the printed game guide from back in 2012 since 90% of its information is now outdated. :)

She finished the book tonight and I thought the results are really impressive:

http://s1109.photobucket.com/user/jonathoniscreative/slideshow/Diablo%20III%20Folded%20Book%20Art

Note that every page is fully intact: nothing has been removed. She just folds each page so that the combined whole creates the DIII symbol.

Before I end, I would be remiss if I didn't tell you where to find more of her work. You can find her Etsy shop at www.happylittlegifts.com. Her name is Jamie, and if you'd like to buy something from the store, just tell her that FirePenguin sent you and she'll give you a 10% discount on your order. ;)

See you around Sanctuary!
Edited by FirePenguin#1462 on 2/26/2014 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo IncGamers
View profile
that is impressive, great work!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]