Greetings fellow ANZ players,
We now have an officially(unofficial) ANZ Community ingame and I hope everyone will join so we can play and chat together.
I've put this guide together so that people can see some of the FAQ I'm getting and have a good guide for how to join in case you where unsure.
1. Log in to Diablo 3 and look to the bottom right of your screen, you will see an icon with a chat bubble, this is the Clans & Communities tab.
2. Finding a Community is down the bottom of this window, this is where most make the small mistake of looking at the top which is for Clans.
3. Make sure you are set to English in the dropdown box, not English(SEA).
4. Search for ANZ, the ANZ clan should show first, however if it doesn't you can click on Communities without joining them to display it's leader and officers, I am the Leader and I have selected a few trusted ANZ members as officers(more to come).
5. Once you have hit Join you will have the ANZ community in your Clans and Communities window. Don't forget to join chat so you can discuss things with your fellow members.
6. If you click on the ANZ Community you will bring up the Community Information window, this will display messages from officers in the News section(I'll be trying to post maint etc here). Unfortunately due to a database issue because we have over 100 members the Roster will only display Officers so you cannot see a full list of members.
Currently there is no / command for Community chat, if you're talking in another channel and wish to talk in Community chat you will need to open the Clans and Communities window and click the Chat icon.
I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing you all ingame in the Community, if you ever have any questions or issues feel free to post or message me ingame.
Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP
http://www.blizzposts.com - Keep track of all Official Blizzard posts.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'