Diablo® III

TDK Expands To PC Diablo III Too!

Looks like it was 150 to cap a clan, but that's not stopping us! Expanded into a "Community". Look for us in both areas.
Reply Quote
I tried searching for "The Dark Knights" clan on PC but could not find it.

Do I have to be invited or can you tell me what to use in the search to find it?

I also could not find this information on your website.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Strange, some have found it searching that way.

Either way, try removing "the" and just search for "Dark Knights" in both Clan and Community, we are listed under both. If you still can't find it in the list, no big deal - just throw me a message or friend request and I'll add you so I can directly invite. AceBro#1602 is my battletag.
Reply Quote
Still recruiting on both fronts. PC side filled up fast, but not blidly recruiting. Screening most players first. Other invites that go out right away are typically family and/or friends. Still slots remain in main part for quality players.

Don't forget we have the community too. Almost unlimited players can join that.
Reply Quote
looking for some HC peeps to run with hit me up
Reply Quote
If you're interested in being a part of the Clan, apply at the site.

If you want to be part of our Community group, just apply in game. Search the filer by "Dark Knights". Believe we are still the only ones there under that search result.
Reply Quote
That's cool. Glad to see you guys doing so well not only on PS3, but PC now too.
Reply Quote
You guys looking forward to RoS tonight?! I'm so jealous. Want it for PS4 so bad.
Reply Quote
RoS released on EU a few hours early, got some Crusader action in before US release and he's awesome!
Reply Quote
Was an awesome night of full parties, both in HC and SC playing RoS all through the night. Having a blast!
Reply Quote
Sounds fun
Reply Quote
Submitted an application! (As lilwartz) Looking forward to hearing back
Reply Quote
03/28/2014 08:55 AMPosted by Warton
Submitted an application! (As lilwartz) Looking forward to hearing back

I believe you were accepted if I remember correctly - however you did not include your full battle ID, so no way to look you up. When you sign in at our clan site, either send me a PM of your battle ID or look me up in game and send me a tell. Will gladly add you!
Reply Quote
Still seeking core quality members, especially excited to bring on players that enjoy both PC and Console versions.
Reply Quote
Happy hump day everyone
Reply Quote
Still getting on average 7-8 PC apps a day. Of course not all are accepted, only a few spots left.
Reply Quote
Novaj and Hatten are the leadership heads of the PC portion of our great clan. If I'm not on PC, please look them up for info on how to join and apply.
Reply Quote
We are pretty much full (150 members) with only a couple slots remaining to be filled by exceptional people. Please be aware that our "Community" is open to the public. Just search communities and enter "dark knights" as the filter and should still be the only group with that name. See you guys in game if you play PC too!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]