Diablo® III

What is the best Paragon/Utility for WD?

Im playing Zombie Bears/Plague Bat on my WD and wanted to know what will be the best Utility i should up with him?
Reply Quote
With the ability to change paragon points at any time for free, why don't you just dump points into stuff until you find what works best for you?
Reply Quote
For my first attempts so far, I dumped everything into INT, CC, AR, and +Area Damage.

Those looked like the most efficient choices for each category for me personally, but I am still getting 1-shot by some attacks on Torment V for sure. I haven't re-skilled or geared yet, but I foresee getting more life in my next wave. I lost a lot of it when they took away our prior Paragon rewards.

But in general, yeah, ^ @tuna
Reply Quote
I went towards Int, iAS, LPS, and LPH since it seemed to be the best option to me on paper, because I don't really know what they mean by +Area Damage.

Until you can craft/find new rare gear to replace your current one (leg/wrist/glove/shoulder/amulet/ring), you're going to be at a loss of raw stats.
Reply Quote
Vit , CD , Life Regen and Life Split, and Area Damage and Life per hit split
Edited by sugNim#1899 on 2/27/2014 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Interesting. I always thought intelligence trumped vitality, but im going to try your way and see if i can survive higher than T3 well. Thanks for post.
Reply Quote
For the Utility section I pretty much max LOH on every char. It just seems like the most beneficial option out of all the choices with Area dmg being second. My WD is a pet doctor so has absolutely zero use for area dmg or RCR so I'm dumping additional points into gold find lol.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]