Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon that address various bugs or mechanic tweaks.
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require restarting the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Previous hotfixes can be located here: [2.0.1]Last Updated - March 11th. Items with an asterisk (*) are most recent.[UPCOMING HOTFIXES]There are no upcoming hotfixes to report at this time.[LIVE HOTFIXES]General:
- Flesh of Nar Gulle no longer drops loot.*
- Shade of Nar Gulle still appropriately drops loot when defeated.*
- Shadow Vermin that spawn during the Iskatu encounter will no longer provide experience, consistent with those spawned during the first phase.
- "Key Warden" labeled public games are now closed to new players who attempt to join after the Keywarden in the Act has been killed.
- Resolved an issue where some UTF-8 characters would not display properly in a Clan's Message of the Day.
- The experience bonus for completing a quest the first time and the first time after hitting the "Reset Quests" button has been increased.
- The rewards for repeatedly completing the same quest (without utilizing the "Reset Quests" button) have been reduced.
- Increased the frequency of Cursed Chest spawns in areas where they were not previously spawning.
- Reduced the frequency of Cursed Chest spawns in areas where they were spawning too frequently.
- Followers and Heroes no longer play their "Level Up" voice over upon receiving experience.
- Resolved a crash that can occur if too many projectiles are caught in a Missile Dampening affix
- Reduced the frequency of certain monster Meteor spells
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from selling items that were equipped on their character prior to the 2.0.1 update.
- Reduced the amount of experience granted by rescuing Caldeum Refugees.
- Reduced the amount of experience granted by subsequent completions of the quest associated with killing Mira Eamon.
- The game should once again automatically log you out after extended idling.
- Reduced the frequency of chest spawns in areas that were previously a little too generous.
- Threatening Shout - Grim Harvest: Will no longer generate treasure on monsters that are not intended to generate treasure.