Diablo® III

ATTENTION: Level-Up Chat on XP Gain

Community Manager
With today's 2.0.2 patch, players may be experiencing an unexpected amount of chat from their characters and followers. Upon gaining experience, your hero and follower may be prompted to inform you of their progress.

We are aware of this issue and currently working to address it as quickly as possible. However, this will require a patch to resolve.

In the meantime, you can impose your own temporary gag order by disabling the following options:

• Sound > Voice Volume > Set to 0

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue!
Reply Quote
I guessed this got missed by QA?
Reply Quote
not an issue, can we get some patch notes please?
Reply Quote
hadn't noticed...was busy destroying everything with barb while avenged sevenfold was playing.
Reply Quote
Thank you! My character kept thinking he was leveling up every time I killed something! Haha
Reply Quote
OK, when that patch will come?
Reply Quote
right when you posted this my client went down for maintenance. Is this just going to be shut down and fixed instead?
Reply Quote
i had noticed that lol
Reply Quote
i guess too many people whined about it because they just dropped the servers again
Reply Quote
I just got kicked from the game and it won't let me reconnect.
Reply Quote
Is this why we just went under maintenance?
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Survious
I guessed this got missed by QA?

what QA?
Reply Quote
Same thing happened to me. When I tried to restart the game and log back in, it said the server was down for maintenance...
Reply Quote
How can we know what is new patch notes?
Reply Quote
yup, patch notes[

btw i should have gained a legendary from diablo reset kill just now.

i bet you guys removed the sk legendary from reset but didnt put anything else to compensate right?

just so the playerbase who was doing IT AND HAVING FUN GETS MAD, RIGHT?
Reply Quote
What about patch notes? What was changed in this patch? Ninja changes are not cool.
Reply Quote
Same thing what happened to kick us offline
Reply Quote
well to be fair it isn't 11am pst yet :)
Reply Quote
ah I thought I was the only one having connection problems. I really dont mind cormak talking. Just let me play again
Reply Quote
I was playing Hardcore, please give us a one minute warning when you bring down the servers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]