Diablo® III

ATTENTION: Level-Up Chat on XP Gain

so i guess anything that was fun got nerfed especially cause of streamers effing up the games and exploiting it.
Reply Quote
Yeah what happened to the shutdown warning... didnt even think of that, we use to get a server going down I thought. Been a year so I could be imagining things that were never there
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 09:55 AMPosted by supertact
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Survious
I guessed this got missed by QA?

what QA?

Quality Assurance :)
Reply Quote
So what happening?
Reply Quote
my player keeps like ive gained power after each monster skill, indicating that ive gained another paragon point when i only just killed a monster... lol annoying !@# bug
Reply Quote
Thank you for addressing this issue so promptly! :)

Being told 'good job' for EVERY kill was a bit excessive.

Can we get an option to turn off all 'flavor' chats? I'm okay with 'status' chat like when they level or die/resurrect. This goes to for the ones my character says as well.
Reply Quote
No please don't do this, my self esteem was so high =(
Reply Quote
Disconnected. Fun times /sarcasm
Reply Quote
"A GLORIOUS DEVELOPMENT."
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 09:56 AMPosted by SirRight
I was playing Hardcore, please give us a one minute warning when you bring down the servers.
I think it's a pretty immediate disconnect, hasn't killed me before at least. probably a good idea to wait a while after a patch to play HC anyways.
Edited by jetjordan#1510 on 3/4/2014 10:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
my self confidence boosted in that hour
Reply Quote
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?
Reply Quote
So if they patch is done, why did I get kicked and now it wont let me reconnect??? Sounds like this new patch did more than just add the voice, but also add the pain of more problems caused by blizzard yet again......
Reply Quote
What a shame, so upset that I missed out on such an awesome glitch.
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Risen
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?

Just killed SK and didn't get a legendary.
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 09:52 AMPosted by Nevalistis
Upon gaining experience, your hero and follower may be prompted to inform you of their progress.

lol'd
Reply Quote
a patch to fix a patch to fix a update =-----> sounds familiar lol
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 09:53 AMPosted by Survious
I guessed this got missed by QA?

They don't have a QA department.
Reply Quote
i want to kill MONSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]