Diablo® III

ATTENTION: Level-Up Chat on XP Gain

When will the servers be up again? Anyone?
Reply Quote
same code here...
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Nevalistis
03/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Risen
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?

As Lylirra mentioned in a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11909940878?page=4#69"]previous post[/url], this "bonus" has been moved to Diablo. Hotfixes associated with the patch are coming shortly, and this is one of them.

That would have been nice to know as I logged in and killed diablo in the 30 minutes that the server was up. No legendary.

Now I have to reset and start again from act 1... Kind of lame imho.
Reply Quote
wtf is code 34200?! I swear every time they do a patch, something else gets all jacked up.
Reply Quote
28 Undead Warlock
2pm pt is what the game says
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 10:11 AMPosted by supertact
03/04/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Jbearyo
I think that sudden '' shutdown'' may have just killed my hardcore barb.
I will hate everything about Diablo if that is the case.

look at your heros, its dead.
lol

Oh god. RIP.

That's really harsh.

My Monk survived. I think I got lucky.
Reply Quote
Its March isn't it?
Reply Quote
Well Back to work for me then
Reply Quote
no heads up, blizz likes to kill your hc characters even when they are not making money off doing so anymore lol. Tuesdays.........
Edited by Grove#1605 on 3/4/2014 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
A level 57 (not even 60) isn't much to cry over even though Blizz should do better.
Reply Quote
Respect for the people that have the nerves to play hardcore in this kind of enviroment.
Reply Quote
03/04/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Nevalistis
03/04/2014 10:00 AMPosted by Risen
anyone knows anything about the legendary from sk kill guaranteed after reset game?

As Lylirra mentioned in a [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11909940878?page=4#69"]previous post[/url], this "bonus" has been moved to Diablo. Hotfixes associated with the patch are coming shortly, and this is one of them.

It was fun just so you know.... You should do something to make legendary drop from Act boss more often...

Legendary +drop chance on act boss:

Torment 1: 12%
Torment 2: 24%
Torment 3: 36%
Torment 4: 48%
Torment 5: 60%
Torment 6: 75%

Idk... The end game is loot. And we cant trade... Can you buff something???
Reply Quote
LOL !
Reply Quote
was fighting belil when the ground underneath me went one solid beige color and my cast animations cut out.... wheres the head up.. kinda like PoE does where they warn you 20 times in 5 mins that its shutting down. It's honestly kinda rude to your player base. I love your game but, we spent 100 bucks on it and i think we deserve a heads up if our HC's are at risk. Thanks.
Reply Quote
Ardevis

Customer Service

We will be performing additional game maintenance for Diablo 3 today in order to address some needed fixes. We are unable to provide an estimate on when this maintenance will conclude. However, we will update with more information when available.

and i was going to say something nice about getting done early
Reply Quote
Warning in WoW but not D3... RIP HC.
Reply Quote
hope this ends quickly
Reply Quote

Legendary +drop chance on act boss:

Torment 1: 12%
Torment 2: 24%
Torment 3: 36%
Torment 4: 48%
Torment 5: 60%
Torment 6: 75%

Suggestion:

Torment 1: 100%
Torment 2: 100%
Torment 3: 100%
Torment 4: 100%
Torment 5: 100%
Torment 6: 100%

No one comes to harm if an ACT BOSS (!) would drop a guaranteed leg. As long as there a measure in place to prevent excessive farming or exploits. There is simply no reason why an act boss (OR ANY BOSS FOR THAT MATTER) could not drop a leg or at least has increased odds f dropping them.

I mean..WHAT ELSE do you fight monsters for BUT to get "good loot"? Isn't this is the core of the entire game? What's the problem with this, especially now since trading is dead and everything is BoA. Even If I were to get 20 legs per hour (extreme example)...non one would have a disadvantage from it especially since only a tiny fraction of legs will likely be upgrades anyway.

Make it so that a boss kill would require resetting THIS PARTICULAR QUEST (not the entire game!!)...so people have to play one particular act (or quest chain)....so getting to the boss takes a while...and then have them drop 100%.

Problem solved.
Edited by Flexyana#1496 on 3/4/2014 10:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
what is the ETA on getting back online??
Reply Quote
they dont know
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]