Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update 3/4/14 @ 3:56 PM PT

Maintenance is now complete and you should now be able to log into the game. Thank you for bearing with us, and enjoy Patch 2.0.2!

-------------------------------------------

Update 3/4/14 @ 3:25 PM PT

Maintenance has been extended by 1 hour (now tentatively ending by 4:00 P.M. PST) to allow for some additional testing.

Update 3/4/14 @ 12:23 PM PT

Maintenance has been extended by 1 hour (now tentatively ending at 3:00 P.M. PST) to allow for some additional testing.

Good Morning, everyone!

We are currently deploying patch 2.0.2. However, we encountered some issues which have delayed its release. To ensure these issues are resolved swiftly and thoroughly, today's maintenance has been extended. At this time, we anticipate maintenance will conclude and the game will be available at approximately 2:00 P.M. PST. We'll be keeping you updated if that schedule should change.

Thanks again as always for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you in Sanctuary!

Patch Info:
Edited by Nevalistis on 3/4/2014 3:58 PM PST
The only thing broken was the speech....
ty
aghhhhhhhhhhh ok sounds good
Still can't get it right I see.
The is a bright side, we can craft ammy's again!
thanks feller, appreciate the communication, I just hope my HC character will be fine.
NERF NERF NERF NERF!!
this is ridiculous.

looks like im not playing diablo 3 today.
100 Human Warrior
I don't see where character speech bugs are urgent enough to extend maintenance. A tad annoying, yes, detrimental? no imo
03/04/2014 10:25 AMPosted by Pherïq
I don't see where character speech bugs are urgent enough to extend maintenance. A tad annoying, yes, detrimental? no imo

Heard whispers about Diablo dropping 6 legs for some. instead of 1. Maybe that/
Maint keeps it firm in my mind, while I will never get another online only game. Another day shot.
just so you know this is gonna be like last week. game definitely will not be up for another 5 hours
oh come on, you really cant do anything without it going wrong? how do things go wrong anyhow? a bad copy?
of course. Say something 30 minutes after you take them down.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]