Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

What really happened with the D3 employees...

They decided to sleep in the extra 3 hours because they were up so late playing Warcrack

or
    They needed extra time to farm high level gear to flood the AH for the few weeks that are left
Edited by AcidBurn#1234 on 3/4/2014 10:46 AM PST
You people are so ungrateful. It sickens me to see how many people complain over the smallest interruptions in thier gameplay. This happens once a week. They offer you one of the best games on the PC market right now for no subscription fee and this is how you repay them? it's so amazing how people want SO MUCH for SO LITTLE. Cut Blizzard some slack here people, they are doing the best they can to get the game up so all of you ungrateful little children can "play on your day off".

To everyone else who loves Blizzard as much as I do and patiently waits and supports them for giving us great games year after year, thank you for making this community somewhat bearable.
Edited by Onslaught#1412 on 3/4/2014 10:47 AM PST
03/04/2014 10:46 AMPosted by Onslaught
You people are so ungrateful. It sickens me to see how many people complain over the smallest interruptions in thier gameplay. This happens once a week. They offer you one of the best games on the PC market right now for no subscription fee and this is how you repay them? it's so amazing how people want SO MUCH for SO LITTLE. Cut Blizzard some slack here people, they are doing the best they can to get the game up so all of you ungrateful little children can "play on your day off".

To everyone else who loves Blizzard as much as I do and patiently waits and supports them for giving us great games year after year, thank you for making this community somewhat bearable.

Blizzard maintenance extended to add spell check j/k - It IS a great game despite the hang ups and the poster is right. It's disappointing but by now - shouldn't everyone expect this kind of thing on patch day? I tried WarCrack - don't like the subscription fee. D3 is awesome in that regard. Great game, no fee, continued tweaking on a periodic basis to make the game better.
Edited by AcidBurn#1234 on 3/4/2014 10:49 AM PST
Nice timing blizzard haha
I hope you guys fix the items that show 58-60 on my screen but are "to high of a level requirement" but when i link them to friends they show ilvl61
ok, boss....meanwhile i'll play on eu servers.
Edited by murk7tactics#1584 on 3/4/2014 10:49 AM PST
I fkn love how they wait until the last minute to extend maintenance. Diablo 3 is shaping up to be a p.o.s., but not because of the game.
I think the Auth servers are shared between games (May very well not be though, idk I don't work at Blizz) so i doubt they can take them down
Are you kidding me? you're whining about spelling now?
For those that got in for awhile, how big was the mira xp nerf?
03/04/2014 10:48 AMPosted by term
For those that got in for awhile, how big was the mira xp nerf?

Not worth doing anymore
03/04/2014 10:43 AMPosted by jetjordan
The moral of the story is as follows:

Don't take Tuesday off to play Diablo. Don't play HC right after servers come back up.

Can't believe we haven't figured this out yet.

I don't know what job you work where you can just pick and choose your days off. Mine are chosen for me by my boss. I get monday-wednesday off. I'm busy monday and wednesday with other stuff, so that leaves tuesday for sitting around being lazy playing video games. Blizz should be grateful that we choose to play theirs.

I was really looking forward to leveling up my monk, since I'd previously not made one and wanted to do the whole 1-60 experience with the new patch mechanics. Now I'm very likely not going to be able to play at all today because the incompetent boobs that blizz hired can't ever do a patch without fubaring the whole system.

If I were that incompetent with doing MY job, they'd fire me and find someone who was good at doing it. Not raging, just saying.
I've seen from 5-2m xp from Mira this morning
*Insert random cry-baby post about game being down here.* YAY I FIT IN!
i wait until my eyes gonna close up
Ungrateful? I am NOT paying for a MMO. I PAID for a game that I am unable to access.
Edited by KeanuReeves#1774 on 3/4/2014 10:51 AM PST
03/04/2014 10:50 AMPosted by Onslaught
*Insert random cry-baby post about game being down here.* YAY I FIT IN!

So Awesome that you can put down people.. I bet you feel like a real man now.
03/04/2014 10:48 AMPosted by Onslaught
Are you kidding me? you're whining about spelling now?
I edited my post :) Besides - would you have me complain about maintenance being extended? :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]