Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

BlizzardCS @BlizzardCS
(NA) It's looking like #D3 maintenance will be extended but we're awaiting official word. Hang tight, everyone.

W00t last post

This page belongs to me.
Edited by Pr0z#1244 on 3/4/2014 3:24 PM PST
Community Manager
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.
booooooo!
Edited by justinperry#1529 on 3/4/2014 3:29 PM PST
YAY
Extend 50% xp and we'll be cool ;)
Time for another sleep yawn.
BAHAHAHA!! Why am I not surprised?
HeHe
03/04/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.

Sure it will be. For some reason Blizzard has to get better at giving estimated times. They really suck at it.
I think I will just play Poker Stars.
aw.... cmon fix it like a boss this time
This is insanely frustrating.
A rather tough bug. *Pat*
Edited by Ariane#1727 on 3/4/2014 3:29 PM PST
this is absurd its 6pm on the east coast we haven't had service all day long
Hey guys,

Authentication!!!
uhuul, nobody was waiting for it right? u.u
Hey guys,

so around 4:30 e should get another update saying 5
just wait guys, give them another hour so that they can extend the maintenance again rofl
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]