Diablo® III

Extended Maintenance - 3/4/2014

(Locked)

So no diablo for me today!
03/04/2014 03:27 PMPosted by Nevalistis
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.

Yup! More beer time! Yay!

shgonna be funsh when shervers go lives.

:P
You guys really suck at time management and sticking to an ETA. Note to self: add 8 hours to whatever Blizzard says.
View profile
Hey guys,

My apologies for the late notification, but maintenance has once again been extended by an hour and should be complete by 4:00 p.m. PST. We sincerely apologize for the delay, and appreciate you bearing with us.

can I bring you guys some coffee ? I am near your headquarters loll. Keep up the good work. ignore those cry babies :)
03/04/2014 03:29 PMPosted by Joslynn
Hey guys,

so around 4:30 e should get another update saying 5

Laughed way harder then I should have.
now its 4pm, lol blizzard u failed
Im starting to wonder if we'll ever see the end to this maintenance. We should all get titles and bottoms "I've survived".

Damn, Im starting to curse on unknown levels :(
Blizz should give us RoS 2 weeks earlier as an apology gift.
Going for breakfast, have a nice Wednesday pple.

L8tr
LOOK MORE HEATHEN FOOT PRINTS !!!
at least it's only a 30-minute extension...
You think they'd at least update the service status post. Get your !@#$ together Blizzard.
Need the moderators to hand out some Extra Cheese on these threads we have way to much Whine.
I wonder if they're gonna fix the Siegebreaker bug where when he goes to grab you and gets stunned he hangs onto you for a while.
03/04/2014 03:29 PMPosted by Ariktu
Hey guys,

Sure it will be. For some reason Blizzard has to get better at giving estimated times. They really suck at it.

you must be the most hated company in the whole world , wish diablo was made by EA
03/04/2014 03:29 PMPosted by Joslynn
Hey guys,

so around 4:30 e should get another update saying 5

No, till 8pm (sarcasm)
Edited by Kronos#1400 on 3/4/2014 3:31 PM PST
LOUD NOISES
Compensation ? :D
90 Tauren Druid
Figures.
I've been waiting to play for over twelve hours lol.
For real 4:00 p.m. or Blizzard 4:00 p.m.? Just want clarification so I'll know if I have time to go write the Great American Novel.

Thanks!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]